Kimberly again, and again,

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by oldskiis, May 25, 2013.

1. Recently, I had the opportunity to take Kimberly out on another dinner date, thanks so much for the wonderful time Kimberly, you are a great date. I never feel awkward with her although their is a bit of an age and culture difference, but we have always got along well, and she is definitely the kind of person , that the more you know her, the more you like her. She told me once that it takes her awhile to get to know someone herself but it is a very rewarding experience, both in and out of bed.
    I got to listen to her sing, she is very talented and shared a variety of music, also got to watch her dance, hot, very hot, I think next time a lap dance is in order.
    I always seem to forget how really sexy and beautiful she is but her pictures, while nice, do not give the complete package that is Kimberly. My mind keeps a file of memories, in the subsection on Top Sexual Memories, she is taking up a lot of that file space, and I like it, I have seen her sexuality in so many ways, sensual, horny, satisfied, horny, playful, horny, but as long as I can, I know I will want to see her one more time again.

2. Couldn't have said it better myself, especially about the pics. While her pics are extremely hot, they don't do her complete justice. In person she's even more gorgeous! :mrgreen:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Very nice review, Oldskiis! Kimberly really is one the sweetest girls I know, not to mention beautiful. I'm glad you enjoyed another visit with her.

4. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

Great job Kimberly! It sounds like you made someone very happy :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    Yay for you two!

5. Great review oldskiis! Kimberly is very hot, and fun to party with! :D

6. Great review!!! Kimberly is definitely a blast!!!

7. What an awesome review, that's great. Kimberly you are a great person and you always make the room a livelier place when you're there. Thanks for being you girl.

MUAH!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. What a positive and well written review. Love it!

9. As well as seeing Kimberly, I was there to say goodbye to a dear friend, that was moving on to better things, and most of us from the past would be left in the past with great memories, and we could only wish her well for the future. As I sat waiting for her, several line ups were called and so many lovely ladies strolled by , many of you I recognize on this thread. I guess brothels are supposed to be a hobby, the sex is supposed to be recreational, anonymous, no names, no faces, no personality or emotions. That was never me, that was never sex for me, and yet most of the sex in my life has been paid sex but always with real people, real lives, it does matter to me, those moments of a woman's time, those moments that Kimberly and her friend shared with me are some of the most special moments of my life, some were sexual moments, some were just friendly moments or moments of deep insight, some were Kimberly being silly, and yet so precious.
    I sat in a doctors office one day and waited to find out if I had fatal liver cancer or not, it was good news, very good news, I was thinking at the time whether to see my friend again, one last time and to see Kimberly , but choices and opportunities that did not seem so important before , really magnify in time as we go through life, I will never pass up a chance to see Kimberly, and I would value that time, every single moment of that time, when life is good, you do not need to be looking at lineups to know where your heart and mind will always want to be, in time Kimberly will move on to another life too, and I will wish her well and cherish the memories, but I will not pass up an opportunity to see her as long as I can.
    Variety may be the spice of life, but the warm touch of a friend, that touch so familiar, that smile so remembered, that is life.

10. Sounds like you both had an amazing time! Kimberly is so much fun to spend time with! Great review!