Dex & Lady Aries...The Return of the Nuru!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Dex, May 11, 2013.

1. Dex
    Chat with Me

Dex Active Member

You know what's more fun than visiting the Alien Cathouse?

Visiting the Alien Cathouse on National Star Wars Day!

Me and the gang made our way out to see the place on May The Fourth....complete in Star Wars T-shirts to celebrate the day. For those that haven't made the trip out to see the joint, it's an easy drive and well marked. No worries on finding the place....you can't miss it. Upon arrival we received a tour of the place and even presented Madame Sonja with a framed and signed copy of the Sci-Fi film Stripe and I made to join the other related items and memorabilia decorating the walls. A couple of "Yoda Sodas" later we were teamed up and competing in Star Wars Trivia....which Lady Aries and I won...cause that's how we roll. By this time the topic of Nuru had been thrown around a few times and I was interested in getting Aries in private....so back the hall we went.

Now for those unfamiliar with Nuru, the whole thing is based on this goo that is concocted from aloe vera and seaweed. It's tasteless, odorless, and good for your skin. You mix a powder with hot water and BAM...you are ready to go. The concept is that both you and the lady are covered in the mixture and then begin using your bodies to massage each other....it's basically a human slip and slide!

Aries has rubber sheets on her big king sized bed to avoid having to use any of the special rooms for the occasion. Instead, you can stay comfortable in her room and get gooey together....and get gooey we did!

After all the business was taken care of and the Nuru-goo mixed up, Aries and I slipped-slidded away against each other. Rolling over becomes a laugh riot as you can go in to overdrive during movement and have your body take off like a shot when you move against the sheets. The feeling of Nuru adds a cool feeling to the whole party and it's something worth checking out from where I sit...I'd absolutely do it again.

Over and above the experience of Nuru was the experience of Aries herself. We had a very intimate time together and it was something I will NEVER forget. From the first pour of the goo to the slippery sex to the showering each other clean at the conclusion of the party - it was an otherworldly experience that I would love to do again and again.

A trip to the Alien Cathouse is totally worth it. It's a really fun place that offers a comfortable time in a relaxed environment. The adjoining diner will serve your food in the brothel if you wish...and I can highly recommend the club sandwich. The place hits a home run from the start....but Aries makes it even better with her fabulous personality, charm, and stellar conversation.

When once again I return to Nevada and pull the Millenium Falcon in to Mos Eisley to gas up the motor for the next jump to lightspeed, rest assured I'll be visiting the girls at the Alien Cathouse and, hopefully, getting gooey once again with Lady Aries.

Dex

2. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

3. Dex
    Chat with Me

Dex Active Member

We laughed without it, Willow....with it we would probably pass out from laughing so hard. :D

4. Thanks for the review Dex!!! If I could do a reverse review, I would give Dex 5 stars!!! Total gentleman!! He is a lot of fun and the perfect person to do a Nuru with!! Great personality!! And sexy lips!! He definitely knows how to use them! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

5. Dex
    Chat with Me

Dex Active Member

Thank you, Aries....I think all of the ladies should do reverse reviews on us guys! A lot of us, like I do, try so hard to make the experience as mutually fun and memorable we can and not 'all about the guy.' It's always good to hear we are hitting the mark.

....and your lips are equally enticing....I'll let you decide which lips I'm talking about.

Dex

6. Hey Dex, it sounds like you and gang had a wild time at the AC. :lol: I'm glad that you discovered Lady Aries, the Nuru Guru. Knowing you, I had a funny feeling that you two would be a good match. :) Oh, and I was introduced to Nuru several years ago and it's a wild and fun experience.

I really wish I could have made the trip to Vegas. It's been too long, since we all hung out together. 8)

7. Dex
    Chat with Me

Dex Active Member

I agree 100%, buddy...we need to make something happen next time!

8. You both did a great job I must say lol! Your Nuru party Aries, is a very big hit I must say! :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

That sounds like so much fun! Awesome review, Dex!

10. Dex
    Chat with Me

Dex Active Member

Thanks, ladies! Always glad to hear that reviews are taken well. Some of us guys try really hard to write good ones.

Dex

11. Next time you bring your butt down here it on for a NURU wrestling match for Aries' affection!

12. Dex
    Chat with Me

Dex Active Member

There is only one Brothel Champion....and it be me....and I have the belt to prove it. :D

Dex - The Undisputed Brothel Champion.

13. pffft Dex you didn't even give me a chance to steal the title. Well I'm announcing it I want a cage match

14. Dex
    Chat with Me

Dex Active Member

You realize that anything goes in a cage match, right? :twisted: