Dex & Willow at the MLBR

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Dex, May 11, 2013.

1. Dex
    Chat with Me

Dex Active Member

So recently I made a return to the Bunny Ranch.....

It had been a number of years since I had been there and I was happy to walk through the door again and find the place just as fun and irreverent as I had left it. For folks that haven't made a trip to the Bunny Ranch yet, let me just say that the more people in the place the crazier it gets. Line-ups can happen every few minutes and you can find yourself twisting your head to and fro in order to catch all the action. Initially when Cronos and I arrived on Monday afternoon, there were a number of people milling around and shmoozing the bunnies. Initially we took a seat at the bar and had a cocktail...and I partook of one of the Cuban Cigars I had brought along on the trip. Some time was spent talking to various folks, including Air Force Amy who took the time to introduce us to the Ron Jeremy Penis Sidewalk outside - no....I'm not kidding. Bottom line, it was a typical visit to the Bunny Ranch.

....Then along comes Willow.

I had met Willow on previous trips to the Ranch, but for whatever reason (and despite my interest) I'd always managed to miss out on partying with her. I had her on my short list for this trip as a result of missed opportunities in the past, and was thrilled to see her there. Willow, myself, and Cronos talked and joked around for a bit before notice was made of the time. Cronos and I had a dinner to get to with a friend...and I was beginning to realize that I was likely to miss out AGAIN on a party with Willow. Fortunately, Cronos came to my aid with an offer to handle dinner without me while I partied and he would pick me up for our trip back to Vegas.....PERFECT! I wasted no time accepting that arrangement and taking Willow by the hand for a trip to her room.

For quite a few years I've waited to party with Willow......It was TOTALLY worth the wait.

My time with Willow was like that relaxed time with a girlfriend on a Sunday afternoon in bed; Fun, comfortable, easy, and memorable. Often times, customers in this business spend so much time debating what a "GFE" party includes that they tend to forget how much the intangible 'feel' of it is really at the heart of the matter. Willow provided that feeling in spades and I left feeling totally satisfied and happy.

Would I repeat? Hell yes! Would I suggest you spend some time with Willow? Without a doubt. One thing to note folks, she's popular - and I KNOW why - so I'd recommend an appointment lest you find yourself waiting as long as I did to finally connect with her. Though, in truth, the wait was totally worth it.

Dex

2. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

Awe!! Thanks so much Dex! I had a great time with you too. I can't wait to see you again. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Nice. Willow is a honey [smilie=i love you1.gif]

4. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review Dex!!! Nice to know that the stars aligned!!! :wink:

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

5. Dex
    Chat with Me

Dex Active Member

Yes.....the stars did align....

I'm really, really, really glad that I was able to hook up with Willow. We had a blast together. I have to highly recomend spending time with her. She's just fabulous.

Now everyone I talked to at Bunny Ranch was great: Alexis Fire, Seven, Amy, Bailey, and the rest of the crew was so much fun to spend time with.

One thing I didn't mention in the review that, looking back on it, I should have: WHAT A BODY! Willow clearly works hard on that beautiful body of hers. Hard to pick her best feature....I'd go with her eyes as number one, and the booty as number two. :D

Dex

6. willowlove
    Chat with Me

Hehe! Thanks baby!! [smilie=i love you1.gif]

7. Dex
    Chat with Me

Dex Active Member

The pleasure was all mine....well....not totally mine. :D

8. Dex,
    You are a man of excellent tastes! Willow is a fine lady and I enjoyed reading your review! :p

9. Definitely one of the nicer reviews I've read lately. Thank you for sharing

10. Having met her, I firmly believe Willow to be the prettiest lady at the ranches by far !! I honestly believe her to be the prettiest lady I have ever met in real life period !!

11. Dex
    Chat with Me

Dex Active Member

Thanks for the compliments on the reviews, guys.....been a long time since I wrote one, so it's nice to know the ole Dex still 'got it' after all this time!

Dex

12. Wow! Dex, you made it up north again ....cool! Oh, and I'm jealous that you got to party with Willow. :wink: Very nice choice, my friend! 8)

13. willowlove
    Chat with Me

You still got it baby!! I can vouch for that. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Dex
    Chat with Me

Dex Active Member

Heaven knows YOU have it too, Willow. :D

[smilie=be mine!.gif]

15. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Excellent review, Dex!! Very detailed and so sweet.

16. Dex
    Chat with Me

Dex Active Member

Thank you, Jade!

17. willowlove
    Chat with Me

Awe, thanks doc! [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

18. Dex
    Chat with Me

Dex Active Member

Yeah, you know Doc....by my estimations you haven't been out in a while to Nevada....what gives there?

19. Excellent review Dex!!! Willow is definitely the bomb!!!

20. Dex
    Chat with Me

Dex Active Member

Yes she is, Krissy....

I had such a wonderful time with her.

Dex

21. Willow is the best :)

22. Dex
    Chat with Me

Dex Active Member

Yes she is, Sybil

Dex