❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful and stunning Mixie Rose!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Shout out to all my bunny ladies!!!!!
    Love you ladies and hope to see you soon
    xoxo

3. Love you too!! Can't wait to see you!!!!

4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful and stunning Leena Lovely!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][/quote]

5. Shout out to Brandy!!

6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful and stunning Mona Lisa!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. [/quote]

Why, thank you!!!! Always putting a smile on my face! :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Shout out to Piper!!!!

[​IMG]

9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful and stunning KelF!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] back to Ranger and origlegman! As well the ladies, staff, Dennis, Madam Suzette, Barbie Girl, etc....who made my trip there the time of my life almost 2 years ago! [smilie=i love you1.gif]

11. Fan of Hollywood for being such a great big sister!

12. Awwee, Thank you sweetheart. That mean a lot coming from such an extraordinary lady. ❤❤ HUGE Shout Out back to you Ally ❤❤

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. A hump day shout out to some of the ladies that mean a lot to me. Hope you all have a wonderful conclusion to the end of the week!!

❤❤ Angelina Sparks ❤❤
    ❤❤ Jade Capri ❤❤
    ❤❤ Mixie Rose ❤❤
    Ally James
    Pantera
    Red Satin
    Tamela Lee
    Stacy Tyler
    Jordan Soprano

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Thank you, sweetie! I hope you're having a great hump day too, hehe. ;) Shouting out back at ya! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful and stunning Ally James!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Thanks for the shout out, Origlegman! Hope you're having a great week. :D

17. shout out to Kat!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

18. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

XOXO UNCO ! Can't wait to see you again! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Shout out to Oi ! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Shout out to AF Amy [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

21. Shout out to Willow!!! Sexy bunny!!!!

[​IMG]

22. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Amy, this is a great picture of you.

23. what's up to jade, amy, krissy, crystal, and Adrienne!

24. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Shout out to Air Force Amy. She has a huge heart and helped me when I was quite down.... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful and stunning Ally James!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. Thank you, Origlegman! :D Shout out to you too, baby! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. Love ya!!! Right back at you!!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

28. Shout Out to bunny Kendra for looking like such a beautiful doll today!

29. crystal jon!!!!

30. A shout out to LoverOfWomen, can't wait to meet you soon love! Another shout out to RangerWalker, you are very sweet.. Thank you for the compliment. :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

31. Shout out to LoverofWomen!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. Shout out to Laci Ann

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

33. Thanks sweetie!!! Right back at you!!!1

34. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful and stunning Piper Rae!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. S/o to all message board members!!! Xo