POLL Does your dick float or sink?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EllieAmes, Nov 17, 2023.

?

Does your dick sink or float?

1. Sink

20.0%
  2. Float

33.3%
  3. Never thought about it (IDK)

46.7%
  1. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

While having a sweet an innocent conversation with the ladies in the parlor an interesting subject came up and we need help from the fellows to find out our answer!

When you gentlemen take a nice relaxing soak in the tub, does your dick float or sink?

2. This is fascinating can't want to see the answer to it. My guess is that they float when soft but when they are hard they sink!!

EllieAmes likes this.
  3. LOL! Too funny! Soft it floats. Hard it tries to reach the surface for air.

JamieJupiter, EllieAmes and MiaMonet like this.
  4. So, how does this "come to light in conversation?" How do you even broach the subject? Some context as to how this was brought up to begin with would be appreciated.

EllieAmes likes this.
  5. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

Mine does the periscope thing.... It pops up to see if anyone is joining me, looks around and if not, it sinks again.

6. I more of an observer when it disappear and reappears again;)

EllieAmes and KatrinaJeanne like this.
  7. I'm so glad to see that maybe I was right!! This is some important research right here.

EllieAmes and TiredFrog like this.
  8. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

Read something and my curiosity started to peak lol! Now inquiring minds want to know lol!

JerryVestal likes this.
  9. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

Exactly! Very important research!

10. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

Now that is hilarious! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

I just pictured that in my head and that is too funny!!!!!

TiredFrog likes this.
  12. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

It seems like they do have a mind of their own! They seem to do what they like!

BeaverFan likes this.
  13. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

I think mine kids floats in the water and loves to sink into tight warm holes:rolleyes:

EllieAmes likes this.
  14. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

I ment kinda loll[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

EllieAmes likes this.
  15. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal Well-Known Member

Mine floats until I have to do the manscaping down there, then I have to make sure it's hard so I'm not shaving any loose skin and accidently cutting loose skin.

EllieAmes likes this.
  16. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Mine , when hardens rises to the top. Like a periscope..Am thankful it does not turn 360 degrees !:confused:

EllieAmes likes this.
  17. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

I have a nice warm hole for you lol! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JamieJupiter likes this.
  18. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

Yes please don't cut the precious package! And if you do make sure to bring him threw for a kiss to make him feels all better XOXO!

19. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

I mean it could be interesting if he could turn an entire 360 degrees. I wonder what that would feel like! Getting stroked and hims turning around at the same time!

20. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Haha this is to funny I’ve never thought about that before but I suppose this is a funny ice breaker lol