About Me Just told I'm the first sex worker in Maxim Mag!!!

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by HannahFoxx, Feb 23, 2023.

1. HannahFoxx
    Chat with Me

HannahFoxx Luxury Companion at Bunny Ranch

Just told I'm the first sex worker openly out about being a sex worker in Maxim Magazine and I am the first MODEL for Maxim Magazine with a medical port in the photos!!

Hannah Catherine Whitmore – 3rd place
    [​IMG]
    Hannah Catherine Whitmore (Dave Laus)
    Hannah Catherine Whitmore, aka Hannah Foxx, is a highly educated, dynamic woman on a mission to help improve people’s intimate relationships with themselves and their partners. Whitmore moved to Nevada after attending nursing school, becoming a doula and midwife, and serving her Georgia community as an EMT.

“I started getting exposed to the sciences, and it lit a fire in me,” she says. From there, Whitmore set out on an incredible journey to become an intimacy and communications coach to help individuals and couples learn about their bodies and how to better connect with themselves and others. She is currently working on a book to shed light on women’s issues.

[​IMG]
    Hannah Catherine Whitmore (Dave Laus)
    Whitmore is a self-proclaimed gigantic nerd. She has a custom-built gaming PC, repairs electronics and computers, and tinkers with complex interests. She is passionate about everything from diversions like gaming and competitive intellectual pursuits to more academically focused sources of enjoyment, like lectures, new medical literature, and more.

“At heart, though, I’m still a southern tomboy, and I enjoy target shooting, rock climbing, riding horses, and fishing with my father, who is an incredible source of support in my life.” Look for Whitmore on the public speaking circuit and learn more about her journey at www.thecatherinewhitmore.com.

2. AbigailRhoads
    Chat with Me

AbigailRhoads Well-Known Member

Love it! ♥️♥️♥️♥️ Very beautiful!

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  3. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL Well-Known Member

Way to go Hannah! Glad to see you're doing great and everything is going so well for you. Congrats!

4. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

CronusWalker Well-Known Member

Congratulations !!!
    Congratulations !!!
    Congratulations !!!

5. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I'm so happy for you and Kudos for breaking down THAT barrier! I can't imagine a more beautiful woman than you to do so! Absolutely brilliant. I see where you are going with your marketing/career and it looks outstanding! Great job!!!!!

Not to steal any thunder, but I would like to say that we "Bunnyranch" were featured in Maxim quite some years ago. Dennis Hof, spin doctor and marketing genius swung that article more than a decade ago,

I am eager to see and I am onboard in pushing for more exposure and more equal rights for sex workers and CSWs since our landmark placement of the red flag (sex workers) on the LBGTQ+ flag just recently
    http://www.back2stonewall.com/2022/...ew-version-adds-umbrella-for-sex-workers.html
    image.jpeg

Here are some of the pics of the Vintage, yes I am Vintage! lol Maxim layout of the Bunnyranch. I happened to get a full page photo, and I remember being like "Whatever" when the guy asked to shoot me. Thus, the look on my face. SO FUNNY!!!

Maxim magazine collage.jpg
    (I'll be sure to post the whole article on my
    IG @airforceazmy_memoirs)

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

SkyeMonroe likes this.
  6. HannahFoxx
    Chat with Me

HannahFoxx Luxury Companion at Bunny Ranch

OMG @Air Force Amy this is sooooo amazing! I love it! I would love to see more of that. How do you think we can best do that?

7. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. SkyeMonroe
    Chat with Me

SkyeMonroe Curvy companion

Congratulations girl u look amazing :):)

9. Super huge accomplishment! And your photos are stunning!

HannahFoxx likes this.