Your favorite girl

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jessie Summers, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Do you have a favorite girl in Mound House? Is she still active in the houses, or recently, or long-ago retired? When you think about her, what immediately comes to mind.....What were the instant attractions you saw in her?

Mine is quite recently retired, but had the most amazing combination of personality (perky spunkiness I call it), the most wonderful genuine smile I ever saw, and she is so naturally pretty it makes my knees weak.

What say you? Tell the world (or our little corner of the world LOL) what you think about when 'she' crosses your mind?

2. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I will always have a special place in my heart for Natasha Star. I still have the selfie she sent me in the flannel shirt I gave her. There’s always something special about your first after a divorce. I loved her sense of humor, and she had the touch of an angel. Plus, I love beautiful brunettes! That party was a year in the planning and she was there for me before the party, with my divorce and losing a job I’ve had for 16 years, finding a new job, and the job after. She even loved the articles on Vocal that I posted, and has commented on them. I was admittedly sad when she messaged me to tell me she was retiring, but all good things must come to an end. Even now, when I think about her and her mannerisms, I still have to keep my heart in check.

Now to find a new reason to visit Mound House.

3. Natasha is a sweetheart Nick! I have very fond memories of her and saw more than once a client's eyes light up when they saw her....she was special!

4. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

I forgot to add, I missed out on the perfect joke when I finally met her. I was gonna introduce myself as Boris. LOL

HollyBean and Jessie Summers like this.
  5. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

I miss Alexandra Moon! I hear she has left the business entirely and even scrubbed off her OnlyFans page. I initially met her at the bar after a crazy party with Amy one night. I exited Amy's room which is by the bar there was this Blonde Angel sitting there nursing a drink. I whispered to Amy "WHO IS THAT?!" since Alexandra was always masked up for all of her pix and Livestream appearances.

Proper intros were made and we chatted for a bit. On my next trip I booked with her and it was just an awesome time. Speaking of time an hour was apparently too short and we rebooked for ANOTHER 30 minutes. It was easy as breathing.

Alexandra was funny and whip smart and even a bit of a MILF which I liked. I will miss her dearly.

ROADRUNNER J and HollyBean like this.
  6. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

I truly adore many of the ladies but it is probably no secret that @Air Force Amy is my first, current, and forever Bunny crush. Besides her beauty, she is kind and funny and engaging!

Trailboss and HollyBean like this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I miss doing "2 Girl Parties" with Bryce Stevens!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Aw Al! You are so sweet and good to me! Thank you so much honey. You have the deepest love of my heart forever!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Trailboss and BigAlbowski like this.
  9. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

The one and only @sindysky . Sweet, hilarious, sexy, giving.... I'm looking forward to reconnecting this summer after almost 5 years. :rolleyes: 2 others who have since departed were Shelby Star (she was part of my first 2 girl experience with, who else, Sindy!), and the ravishing Ruby Rae. :) Ruby and I had a string of 4th of July celebrations prior to her leaving (and others amazing times as well). Always remember the good times!

10. I miss and hope in the near future to TWO GIRL it up with Miss Remy Martin!! Missed very much and TONS OF FUN

11. Italiantriker
    Chat with Me

Italiantriker Well-Known Member

I liked Anna Suvari very much.
    She was beautiful and funny and smart. AnnaSuvari9-1.jpg

12. NY_Mike
    Chat with Me

NY_Mike Active Member

Jade Capri, who I use in my profile pic. Sexy, beautiful, great caring GFE, great kisser, and some of the best sex I had there.

13. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

Mias you too babe.
    I look forward to more exciting 2 girls with you @sindysky

14. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

It's no Secret that Randy Ryder is my Favorite Lady to see at the Ranch, but all the ladies I've seen before Randy prepared me to not just see Randy but enjoy spending time with Randy and understand and appreciate that I'm not just having Hot parties with her but I'm having unforgettably experiences. When I party with Randy I still get first time Butterflies! Parties with her are what I could only hope sex was like when I was a Virgin. I always told myself sex should be special with someone you think is special, who makes you feel special, and Randy does! Randy fills our parties with Fun and always does Super Sweet but Subtle things like wearing a requested outfit from a previous trip or playing a song I mentioned or doing something extra special for my Birthday. She can tweak a trip and turn it into not only what I wanted and asked for but what I needed. If I'm seeing her several times we might try something new or have a Sensual party one day and a wild and crazy party the next. We can be silly, serious, or laugh during the party but I always leave her room feeling Fully Satisfied, Sexual Drained, and still wanting more!
    Beyond all these things Randy Ryder is down to earth, genuinely caring, and extremely Beautiful and just think I haven't even talked about that Booty yet!lol
    ;)[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

15. Safe to say I have a favorite girl, haven't seen her coming up on three years this summer ;(, but she isn't very far from my mind most times of my day. She had looks, charisma, and intoxicating presence. Did I fall for her? Probably yes.....to what level I'm not sure, but I kept the level of my affection secret from her to protect boundaries (but she was well aware I had a crush on her, or in her words, "he likes me a whole lot"

The unfortunate thing that makes it somewhat difficult for me (but I'm managing through it)......I had a very big specialty party planned for us once the houses reopened last spring from COVID. I was patient all winter, and in fact, used the motivation of that party to drive me through the difficult and scary months of the pandemic. Alas, she went on to bigger and better things and didn't return, so I'm having to remind myself on a nearly daily basis, "I'm happy if she's happy"....which is 100% true, even if there is a tinge of sadness I fight off through that thought.

She's an absolute gem of a lady and I do miss her but I'm proud of her for going out and making all of her post-working girl dreams come true.

She's Ellie Moore, and in my eyes, I don't know if I'm ever been more taken by somebody's smile and simple greeting of "Hi" in my life. A person who is impossible to forget once you've met her. Meeting her, as random as that possibility would be, changed my life for the better!

thumbnail_IMG_20191020_191124.jpg

Last edited: Mar 8, 2022
  16. Arthur Dent
    Chat with Me

Arthur Dent Well-Known Member

My experience with the ladies at Mound House is pretty limited but I found Jade Monroe to a quite pleasant lady to party with.

Old Nick and Jessie Summers like this.
  17. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Natasha sent me this selfie after our party. I gave her one of my flannels. The thing swallowed her, but she loved it anyway. She told me she wore it the rest of the day, that it felt like an all day hug from me. I hope she’s doing good now. I treasured every moment I was with her. I’m glad I got to party with her when I did. One of a few ladies that make me kiss my phone whenever I see a pic of her.

I’m not gonna lie, if Natasha came to my door and asked me to run away with her, my shorts would have to catch the next flight.

0669319F-2EC0-4284-AA10-5C479184B619.jpeg

18. That is a beautiful pic of Natasha! I can see how you're so smitten with her

Old Nick and Built tough like this.
  19. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

It’s not hard to be. Face of an angel, body of a goddess, and a wicked sense of humor.

I kinda miss that shirt, but it has a better home.

Jessie Summers likes this.
  20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

23. lingerieluvrm
    Chat with Me

lingerieluvrm Well-Known Member

You never forget your first....but that was a long time ago. Rachel... wherever you are, thanks for helping get my mojo back!

24. Bruce75
    Chat with Me

Bruce75 Well-Known Member

Although I've never been to any ranches,I remember watching the show on HBO and having a big crush on Isabella Soprano. I've always missed her and wonder what she's up to now. I also have a thing for redheads and miss seeing Ruby Rae on here. Both girls just seemed to have "disappeared." lol

25. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

Ruby retired after the ranches shut down. I was in touch with her up until about January of last year, and I have always considered her a friend. She knows that if she needs anything in the future she is free to contact me and I will try to assist. She is a very special young woman, and I wish her all the best.

26. Bruce75
    Chat with Me

Bruce75 Well-Known Member

I remember the dynamic duo of Ruby and Alice Little doing speaking tours defending the ranches. I miss them both.

27. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

Well, Alice is still doing tours but she's down south at a competitor now.

28. Isabela was my favorite on the series, and of course Ms Air Force Amy!

Us girls are allowed to have favorites too, right?

Xoxox
    Ember

29. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

I remember lusting hard after Chantel Lace when she appeared on Cathouse. She appeared on the episode called “No Sex Please,” saying that no one had ever asked for a sex party with her. I wanted to be the first if no one else had.

Bruce75 likes this.
  30. Aww thank you sweetness! You are too kind![smilie=hot over you.gif]

EmberSage likes this.
  31. Oh my goodness my fan girl side is coming out!!! :oops:[smilie=hot over you.gif]

32. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Of course you are allowed to Miss @EmberSage

33. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

Do I have a favorite girl? I don't think so!

[​IMG]

There are so many beautiful ladies at the Bunny ranch! I don't think I could pick a favorite one.

[​IMG]

Life is one big party, when you're still young!

34. Bryce Stevens was my favorite - Why - Her personality, talent and beauty !!!!

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I missed Bryce Stevens!!! She is now living in Florida with her family!!! Bryce Stevens is one of my "Best Friends"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Lear Canyon likes this.