Courtesans of the Decade by Joe Carbols

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by joe carbols, Sep 7, 2020.

1. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Its Labor Day Weekend and so far today in Ohio I have gotten over 3 inches of much needed rain. Since I can’t go outside and chop some wood or clear some dead trees, I thought I would do a little research on the various boards

I would like to announce the Joe Carbols Courtesan of the Decade to acknowledge several lovely ladies that have been a “Working Girl” for the past 10 years. (or hard to imagine even longer… but I won’t go there)

This is NOT a publicity stunt, this is NOT a popularity contest, it is JUST a way to recognize those ladies that have been in the business for the past 10 years

The criteria is pretty simple. The candidates need to work from at least 2010 up to 2019. They can go by various names if needed but this is more about a Labor of Love than anything else.

My research has shown that the following four ladies meet the Joe Carbols Criteria in alphabetical order:

Air Force Amy @Air Force Amy

Bailey Paige @baileypaige

Remy Martin @RemyMartin

Willow Love @willowlove

While I have had the pleasure of meeting Amy, Bails and Remy, I must say I have never had the pleasure of an encounter with Willow.

It's no secret that I am a relative “Newbie” as it comes to the ranch boards, so IF I missed any lovely courtesan please include her in this post. These four fantastic ladies are the ones that I was able to quantify.

To make this post a little more interesting please provide a brief comment about any of the ladies that qualify for Courtesan of the Decade. Nothing long and please no reviews, but please list some personal comments on any of the ladies

@Air Force Amy She was my first at MLBR and she took my MLBR Brothel cherry. It was a great encounter back in 2016. However I do have to say Amy has only gotten better over the past 4 years and she has become a dear close friend and I have to say she has transformed from a Wooly Bear Caterpillar into a beautiful Butterfly and is a Beautiful Person. She is also SMOKING HOT, but she is the Total Package and so much more than just another pretty face

@baileypaige She was the second courtesan I had an encounter at Sagebrush back in 2016. She was OUTSTANDING and while I had the most action at Sagebrush her first encounter is most memorable. However, I have to admit I was a dickhead and blew her off the rest of my trips in 2016 and all of 2017. I did not re-connect until January of 2018 at the Masquerade party that Sage was having. Off into the corner in the parlor was this beautiful blonde talking with Draven and @RoxyGold I remembered the face but did not remember her name, but I knew I wanted to get to know her more and more. Well a few minutes chat turned into over 3 hours of talk about Cleveland, ranch life and old hangouts back home. I was back the next day to rekindle my relationship with one of finest Courtesan of the Decade. Today our encounters are so much better, and Bails is so much fun. My very last encounter with anyone at the ranches goes to the Beautiful and Bountiful Bailey Paige. I will never forget the last encounter with Bails truth be told I was pretty emotional about that great encounter and I long to hold Bails in my arms again.(Damn Pandemic, but…. we will get thru it)

@RemyMartin I first met Remy on July 20, 2018. She sat next to me at the LPIN Dinner and we hit it off right away. She was so sweet and attractive. Not only that she was making the table laugh all night long. I then met her again on Saturday at the Picnic. She was my Water Balloon fight Captain at the picnic. She was so much fun, and we connected like two little kids playing with water balloons. Needless to say, Remy and I kicked ass and won the contest. Not only did we win the Battle, but we also won the War! That Sunday I swung by at LRN to meet her privately and OMG what a great encounter. I learned the proper way to use Coconut Oil all over her body. It was absolutely fantastic and oh so tasty. Like Amy and Bails I still connect with Remy at least once a month via text. She is such a sweet person to put up with me over the past 2 years.

In fact, I am amazed that Amy, Bails and Remy all treat me like a long-lost friend, and we have maintained a special relationship that I hope never fails me.

While I cannot mention anything about the Wonderful @willowlove, (She is very attractive via her media posts) I do know she was working out of MLBR but did a brief tour at LRN that was the brain storm of Suzette. I am sure some of my board members can provide some details.

IF there is a beautiful young lady that I have missed please accept my apologies and please list this person in this post. I look forward to other posts and comments about any of the four ladies that I have recognized as Courtesans of the Decade.

Once the ranches re-open the Courtesan of the Decade certificates will be presented to the well deserving ladies.

2. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

excellent idea JC, all four ladies are extra special for sure.....

3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Great post Joe, doesn’t Roxy Gold fall into this Category? ;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

4. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

Omg babe, you're so sweet, thank you for including me in this post! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  5. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Hi Sweetheart
    When the great @RemyMartin makes her return to MLBR please make sure you pick up your Award.

Our good dear friend @origlegman has your award for over a year in safe keeping.
    Enjoy your trip out west

6. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Don't know if it's been 10 years but Destini Starr has been around for awhile great lady