❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Alexa Haze!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Rebecca Brite!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Kiteh Kawasaki!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Stacy Tyler!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Alexa Haze!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. LR's
    @AstridLulpeck (Hope you doing well. Stay Safe)
    @JadeMonroe (Hope your doing well. Stay Safe)
    @KittyRae (Thanks for reaching out to me on twitter. Stay Safe)
    @RebeccaMae (Stay Safe)

Kit Kat's
    @JenniferLynn (Stay Safe Barbie Kitty )
    @DaniellaValenti (Stay Safe)
    @RowanJade (Stay Safe)

SBR's
    @destinistarr (you look more beautiful as ever)
    @AutumnVerlot (Welcome Back)
    @LavenderJoy (love your pics)
    @JessicaKitten (Welcome Back Beautiful Kitty)
    @LexxxiStar (Stay Safe.)
    @MarieBossette (Welcome back)
    @NinaBux (welcome back Sweetie)
    @Delilah Rae (Hope your doing well on your tour at SBR's)
    @KirstenSkye (Glad you had a great tour.)
    @RebeccaBrite (Welcome back)
    @LolaMae (love your pics)
    @RowanJade (Welcome Back Sweetie)
    @TeganTreasures ( Hope you are enjoying your tour at SBR's)

BR's
    @MiaAmore (Hope your doing well)
    @CecilyRose (Hope things are going great for you,Stay Safe)
    @AsiaFoxxx (Hope your doing well,Stay Safe May your Smile brightens your fellow ladies around you and guys like me during this difficult time)
    @sindysky (Welcome back to the ranches hope you have a great tour at BR's)
    @AlexaHaze (love your pics you look more Gorgeous as ever.)
    @LaurenLively (Welcome Back. Hope your doing well on your tour back at BR's.)@EmberStone (Welcome to the BR's hun. Best wishes on a great tour)

To all my ladies from BR's,SBR's, Happy Memorial Day weekend especially to @Air Force Amy . To all my followers who supported my recaps of the live streams I am thinking of you guys as well. You ladies are deserving being my lists every week. Be Strong, Stay healthy and Stay Safe. Lovers,Kitties,Starlets and Bunnies You all are the Greatest. I hope this virus disappears fast for you ladies sake as well as everyone else's too week. Be Strong, Stay healthy and Stay Safe. Lovers,Kitties,Starlets and Bunnies You all are the Greatest. I hope this virus disappears fast for you ladies sake as well as everyone else's too. Welcome to BR's @EmberStone @MikaLight SBR's @AstridAllure @AngelBliss

Last edited: May 30, 2021
  7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Asia Foxxx!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Kiteh Kawasaki!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Rebecca Brite!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

11. shout out to @cumishaamado for being a great big sis to me just starting out

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Shout out to @AngelBliss for being an awesome "Little Sister"...."Good Job"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. origlegman
    Chat with Me

14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

15. origlegman
    Chat with Me

16. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Shout Out to All the Lovely Ladies!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

17. origlegman
    Chat with Me

18. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

19. origlegman
    Chat with Me

20. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

21. SBR's
    @destinistarr (you look more beautiful as ever)
    @AutumnVerlot (Welcome Back)
    @LavenderJoy (love your pics)
    @JessicaKitten (Welcome Back Beautiful Kitty)
    @LexxxiStar (Stay Safe.)
    @MarieBossette (Welcome back)
    @NinaBux (welcome back Sweetie)
    @Delilah Rae (Hope your doing well on your tour at SBR's)
    @KirstenSkye (Glad you had a great tour.)
    @RebeccaBrite (Welcome back)
    @LolaMae (love your pics)
    @RowanJade (Welcome Back Sweetie)
    @TeganTreasures ( Hope you are enjoying your tour at SBR's)

BR's
    @MiaAmore (Hope your doing well)
    @CecilyRose (Hope things are going great for you,Stay Safe)
    @AsiaFoxxx (Hope your doing well,Stay Safe May your Smile brightens your fellow ladies around you and guys like me during this difficult time)
    @sindysky (Welcome back to the ranches hope you have a great tour at BR's)
    @AlexaHaze (love your pics you look more Gorgeous as ever.)
    @LaurenLively (Welcome Back. Hope your doing well on your tour back at BR's.)@EmberStone (Welcome to the BR's hun. Best wishes on a great tour)

To all my ladies from BR's,SBR's, Happy Memorial Day weekend especially to @Air Force Amy . To all my followers who supported my recaps of the live streams I am thinking of you guys as well. You ladies are deserving being my lists every week. Be Strong, Stay healthy and Stay Safe. Lovers,Kitties,Starlets and Bunnies You all are the Greatest. I hope this virus disappears fast for you ladies sake as well as everyone else's too week. Be Strong, Stay healthy and Stay Safe. Lovers,Kitties,Starlets and Bunnies You all are the Greatest. I hope this virus disappears fast for you ladies sake as well as everyone else's too. Welcome to BR's @BiancaRose SBR's @BritneyBanks @BellaLuv

22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

23. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski likes this.
  25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

26. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Remy Martin!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski likes this.
  29. Shout out to all of the beautiful talented powerful sexy amazing women of all the brothels
    [smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JustCurious4Now for sharing your thoughts and for the "Shout Out"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. origlegman
    Chat with Me

32. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

33. origlegman
    Chat with Me

34. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me