First crush

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kevinz0071, Jun 13, 2020.

1. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

soooo just finished watching Cathouse again and made me wonder who was everyone's first crush?? Who was that lady you saw and said boy I have to get my butt up there and meet her?

Mine was the beautiful Isabella Soprano that girl next door look and smile took me about 2 seconds to decide to check the place out. Unfortunately I never got to meet her but I credit her for getting me interested in making a trip

origlegman likes this.
  2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]My experience is the same as your’s Kevin. I became infatuated with Isabella’s gorgeous smile and personality. I never met Isabella either but I did meet Anna Suvari and I became a Ranch fan forever. ;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

Last edited: Jun 14, 2020
  3. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I watched Cathouse long before I made trip out to Carson. From the first special, the lady I crushed the hardest on was Felicia Ryder. I remember the scene when she had a virgin in her room, thinking that could be me.

4. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

5. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

kmerrill Well-Known Member

Alice Little is my first. I wouldn't be here without discovering her YouTube channel last year.

6. Pridefc1
    Chat with Me

Pridefc1 Well-Known Member

Alexis fire got me to finally visit the ranch 10years ago. But Casey cross was my 1st real crush that I had to see.

7. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

I'd looked at the site with the pictures of the beautiful ladies for awhile, but when I first saw Anna Sauvari was when I decided I had to finally make my way there. The time with her was definitely worth it, breaking that ice and visiting there with her got me to return several more times over the years.

origlegman likes this.
  8. kaynine26
    Chat with Me

kaynine26 Well-Known Member

My first crush was Jade Capri. I never got to meet her, or a lot of the other ladies I've had a crush on over the years.

origlegman and Old Nick like this.
  9. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

I watched Cathouse when it aired on HBO. My first crush was Daisy! She is featured on the third episode of season 1 called Girlfriends.

In 2009, I made my first trip and saw Miss Samantha Lee. Made at least one trip a year since.....usually more than one!

Here is a pic of Miss Lee! upload_2020-6-15_12-24-46.png

Attached Files:

tahoebigbear, origlegman and Old Nick like this.
  10. Rockports
    Chat with Me

Rockports Well-Known Member

I saw Cathouse back in the day and only then did I realize prostitution was legal there. Willow Love caught my eye (and eventually partied with), as did Isabella Soprano, Brooke Taylor and Max. I guess for me Max is the one girl that I regret not partying with.

But the girl that changed my entire view about brothels was Anna Suvari. She popped my brothel cherry. I remember being with her the first time thinking that I couldn’t believe such an awesome place existed, and I kept going back to her. I met a lot of wonderful girls along the way and partied with them too. And Dennis was such a great host....

I miss the ranches.

11. Danielle, from Cathouse would have definitely got my attention.

12. First crush in the "I have to visit" mode was @TiaraTae, followed by @MiaAmore and Lacy Valentine.

When I saw @EllieMoore for the first time, the feeling of attraction and awe was greater than anything I had since high school. She's my ranch lobster....if you're a fan of FRIENDS you'll get that!

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
    tahoebigbear likes this.
  13. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

I think I should add to my post.

I had several crushes from the Cathouse specials and the series. I mentioned Felicia Ryder, but I also had a big time crush on Chantel Lace. She was in the episode called “No Sex Please,” and she mentioned that in the time she’d been at the BunnyRanch, she’d never been asked to have sex, and my thought was, “I would love to make sweet love to her.”

I did get to meet and party with my previous crush, Natasha Star. I hope she’s doing alright.

Jessie Summers and John N Ga like this.
  14. I haven't thought about Natasha Star in months Nick......She's a sweetheart!

Old Nick likes this.
  15. In High School I had a crush on one of my favorite teachers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

16. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Indeed! I bought a bottle of hot sauce while I was out there that has Natasha’s pic on it. I opened it and used it so it’s in my fridge. So every time I see that bottle, I think of her.

Jessie Summers likes this.