Incredible Valentine's weekend with Mixie

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by mdw11, Feb 18, 2013.

1. With Valentines Day coming up and having no one to share it with, I couldn't think of anyone more special to share the occasion with than the lovely Mixie. So I got in contact with her and set up a date. She was happy to have me as her valentine and I felt very lucky she had time to see me. Even though I've been to the ranch several times, I felt as nervous as during my first visit. But seeing Mixie's lovely smile instantly put me at ease. I'm going to keep most of the details of the party private. I will say, spending the weekend with Mixie made me feel like the luckiest guy in the world and I'm so glad I got to spend Valentines with her. The more time I spend with Mixie, the more I come to realize just how much of amazing person she really is. I'm sure if you've already met her, you know what i mean. Thanks for the incredible weekend and being so sweet Mixie! Already looking forward to our next date baby! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Great review, Mdw11! Mixie is a beautiful woman, both inside and out. I'm so happy to hear you saw that as well.

3. Great review mdw, and glad that you once again had a great time with Mixie! I agree with you 100% that she is an amazing person. She's such a kind and BEAUTIFUL person both inside and out, and I know what you mean when you say you feel lucky getting to spend time with her...I know I do when I'm in her company.

Once again, great review!

MusicMan

4. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Awesome!! What a GREAT Valentine you had!!!!

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

5. Thank you Jade!

6. Thanks for the kind words Music Man. I agree with you, I think anyone who's met Mixie knows how special she is. Have fun on your trip too!

7. Thanks Al! It's a Valentine's I will remember for the rest of my life.

8. That's funny because the more time I spend with you, the luckier I feel! Thank you for the awesome review, baby. Can't wait to see you again soon! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. It was definitely a Valentine's Day to remember!

10. Sounds like an incredible weekend you had with her!