St. Patrick's Day anyone?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TiredFrog, Nov 17, 2019.

1. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

I'm the kind of person who has to start planning my trips there waaaay in advance. With that in mind, is there anything planned for St Patrick's Day yet? Anybody else planning on being there? This has always sounded like such a fun time there, thought I might try to make the festivities this coming year.

2. I will bring it up at Tea Party this Thursday and see if we can come up with the dates. It is usually a four day Customer Appreciation Party with Brothel Crawl to all four brothels with games, prizes, music food and fun!

Thanks for the reminder TiredFrog!

MiaAmore and TiredFrog like this.
  3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]I believe the festivities will begin on March 12th and run through the weekend. This is a great time to visit with fellow Board members and lots of planned activities. I hope to see you there. [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

John N Ga and TiredFrog like this.
  4. TiredFrog likes this.
  5. We should have an official announcement this week. We discussed at tea party last week. Thank you!

TiredFrog likes this.
  6. By coincidence, TF, a few ladies have their birthdays around the time of the St. Pat’s Brothel Crawl (e.g., @RoxyGold comes to mind). Have fun!

TiredFrog likes this.
  7. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

This is one of my favorite parties at the ranch!

-Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder

TiredFrog likes this.
  8. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

I love the St.Patrick’s Party all the houses do in one night. Not only that I am planning a my birthday party along with our St.Patty’s Crawl only at Love Ranch North.
    You should come in 2020 it will be fun. Announcements about this event will be posted in the Message Board by all the ladies and staff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TiredFrog likes this.
  9. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

I will be here for St. Patrick’s weekend![smilie=happy.gif]

TiredFrog likes this.
  10. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

I will not be around for St Patricks day this year, which I'm a little bummed about because it's a great time at the Bunny Ranch!
    I will be on a cruise instead :D Never been on one, so hopefully I like it!

Have fun everyone!

11. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

Cruises can be great fun too, hope you have a wonderful time Ruby!

12. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Remind me to give you some words of wisdom regarding your cruise, Ruby. I've been on over 30 in my time, and some of what I learned will help to make it more enjoyable for you!

13. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

So here's another question about the crawl.... how does everyone get from one location to the next? I know three are within walking distance of each other, but.. I picture a large group of people who have been consuming adult beverages trying to drive from place to place. Is there transportation or do we wing it and be careful?

Pizza Man likes this.
  14. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

Uber is available in Nevada even in Carson City. However that is a GOOD question. I don't drink myself and already have a date lined up so she can drink whatever she wants.

Maybe there will be some nice "volunteers" acting as drivers? I'm a driver for a living however this is my b-day weekend/vacation so I will be in relaxation mode.

If you decide to walk be careful as the main highway outside the Ranch is 4-6 lanes across and not properly lit at night.

15. Our drivers take everyone from Bunny to the cul de sac, no need to worry! And the info is at the top of this thread! Hope to see you there :)

TiredFrog and Pizza Man like this.
  16. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

@RoxyGold thanks for the update...I looked at the event poster and don't see anything about event drivers. This is good to know. See you in March with everyone else.

17. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

Thanks Roxy, I figured there would be something figured out for this!

18. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

Illl be here !!!!hopefully you cum and enjoy our st. Patrick’s day crawl !!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]
    I look forward to meeting you!!!

TiredFrog likes this.
  19. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

It would be great for you to come this year![smilie=happy.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

TiredFrog likes this.
  20. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

I would love to be your Saint Patrick date :)

21. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

Heres all the info love. Plus ai still need a date too! 20200115_171942.jpg

MiaAmore and TiredFrog like this.
  22. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Roxy nailed it!

Randy Ryder

TiredFrog likes this.
  23. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

I finally got word today that I'll he having knee surgery the last week of February. With that in mind, its unlikely that I'll be getting around well enough to make it down there for the crawl....dammit! Baring my having unusual healing abilities that show up after the surgery, I won't be there again this year. bummed.

RunningSquirrel and MiaAmore like this.
  24. Well I wish you the best luck with your surgery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TiredFrog likes this.
  25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]So sorry to hear this Froggy but there is always next year. I hope your surgery goes well and that you are back on the bikes and trails soon! Take care my friend. [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

TiredFrog likes this.
  26. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Here's to a speedy recovery Froggy!!! [smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

TiredFrog likes this.
  27. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Exactly drivers always on stand-by for any official crawl. I will see you all there!!!

Built tough likes this.
  28. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Fantastic!

Randy Ryder

raz42071 and Built tough like this.
  29. RowanJade
    Chat with Me

RowanJade Well-Known Member

Hope to meet you at the crawl next month!

30. [​IMG]

Brand New Pics!

Do you like? Come see me!

I had a cancellation for the brothel crawl. Anyone interested?

Email me at [email protected]

31. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Will definately see you there!!!

32. Best wishes for that knee to heal up real nice! Then you will be in tip top shape when you do come in and see us! :)

TiredFrog likes this.
  33. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

Thanks Roxy, I'll try for this summer sometime! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. Wish you well with that, TF. My next-door neighbor underwent a similar procedure last summer. He was instructed to stay off it for two months. A PT came over to his house 3X a week for the first few weeks. At first, he felt guilty because his wife pretty much waited on him hand and foot but then started liking the attention until it was time for him to get up and walk. He's doing great now with the assist of a cane. Good luck with the procedure and the rehab (including the healing powers of the ranches, of course).

TiredFrog likes this.
  35. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

Thanks, the Dr. said in 6-8 weeks I should be back to full use, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Hopefully I can get down to the ranches for a little TLC soon!!

origlegman likes this.