I did a thing today! Share your daily achievements big and small!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RoxyGold, Jul 1, 2019.

1. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal Well-Known Member

Sweet, Nick, I hope the job works for you and that you'll enjoy it! Enjoy your Independence Day Weekend, brother, and enjoy spending time with your daughter!

Old Nick likes this.
  2. Well mine went well! Now I start the long process physicals certifications background checks mines a little bit more extensive but it’s looking good.

3. Congrats on the job! :)

Old Nick likes this.
  4. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

Good for you Sparky! I hope you get the job too!

Sparky69 and Old Nick like this.
  5. Brassclaw
    Chat with Me

Brassclaw Well-Known Member

Some Canada Day Model painting
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

Are these warhammer models for roleplaying? Just asking because I know these are not D&D models.

Old Nick likes this.
  7. Brassclaw
    Chat with Me

Yes, these are warhammer 40,000 models. I have been playing WH40K on and off for about 20ish years. I do have some models I use for D&D kicking around.

You could totally use these guys for a post-apocalyptic game system

JerryVestal and Old Nick like this.
  8. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

I did some minor clean up in my room and got my old Nintendo WII setup so I can play some Zelda on it when I don't feel like playing on my Xbox 360. I also did a three day work out today; chest, back, shoulders, and legs. I took me three hours with little rest time.

Attached Files:

AsiaFoxxx and Old Nick like this.
  9. As I recently did some painting around my house I can appreciate the detail I’m this

JerryVestal likes this.
  10. The wii was always so much fun I loved bowling on it

Old Nick and JerryVestal like this.
  11. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

I agree, I got the refurbished wii system over fifteen years ago when my chiropratic doctor recommended for extra shoulder exercises the wii games like bowling and any game that has me using more range of motion for the right shoulder after a surgery I had on the rotor cuff.

12. Keep us posted! :)

JerryVestal likes this.
  13. There was a game with a like old school 90s dance workout video pad type thing that I used to get a good work out on

JerryVestal likes this.
  14. Step and down and step and down step and down and step and down one of those style pads

JerryVestal likes this.
  15. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

I think I remember those games and the pad.

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  16. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

I just found out on my wii sytem, Nintendo did away with the wii store to download classic games on the system since January of this year. That sucks, I had a few games in mind to download on there. At least I have the classic Legend of Zelda game downloaded on there. As for the regular games, I have wii sports and Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess.

17. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I transferred my downloads from my Wii to my Wii U. The Wii U, to my knowledge, still has its eShop, but who knows when Nintendo will shut it down. I better download what I can and soon.

JerryVestal and AsiaFoxxx like this.
  18. Everything good slowly gets updated away these days

JerryVestal likes this.
  19. They were around when it first came out

20. Is the Wii U the switch like one

Old Nick likes this.
  21. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Yes. It had the controller that served as a touchscreen. It was ideal for the original Super Mario Maker.

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  22. I recall playing a game on it where everyone runs and than one person who has the tablet style controller search’s for them

Old Nick likes this.
  23. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

I think that game is Game & Wario.

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  24. I’m going to ask my brother if he knows the name I just remember chasing this guy with a flashlight

Old Nick likes this.
  25. I tightened the wrist band on my watch meaning I am definitely tightening and toning the bod!

One month = 12 good lbs :p

26. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Or it might be Nintendo Land.

............:::::

27. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

Congratulations! It seems like you're making a lot of progress.

Old Nick likes this.
  28. How fun! :)

JerryVestal likes this.
  29. You’re looking pretty dang fine these days, your hard work definitely shows! :)

JerryVestal likes this.
  30. Those look awesome! :)

31. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

Awesome for you Miss Air Force Amy, and you always had a killer body and a face of an angel!

32. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Miss Roxy Gold, yeah, I don't care to do a multiple day work out in one day, it wears me out fast, but I skipped Tuesday leg day and I didn't want to work out of the 4th fro shoulders since it was a holiday. But I got a good work out and that is all that matters.

33. I tracked down my elderly neighbor at inpatient Behavioral Health Services. She's elderly & has no family we can find.

I missed visiting hours yesterday, but I'm going to go visit today and giver her some hope and assurance that I will be here for her when she's ready to come home. I've got her mail in hand & I'm going to put air in her car tires & get someone to clean up her landscaping. I'll get her groceries. She doesn't have a cell phone.

I guess I should get here a cell phone. She doesn't like the computer or laptops.

i need to get her connected to the internet via phone? An easy to use phone.

Update: I got her a GreatCall Jitterbug Smart2 Prepaid Smartphone for Seniors - Black
    and I'll look at iPads when I get to BestBuy today.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2019
  34. Brassclaw
    Chat with Me

Thanks Roxy. Admittedly I'm not the best at painting, but its something that requires practice/doing in order to get better. Have gotten a lot better since my young blood days.
    [​IMG]
    The final two dudes
    [​IMG] and the squad with their bases completed

35. OMG, I am SO IMPRESSED!

The very last thing i can ever do is paint!

The military wouldn't even allow me to paint, that is how poor I am at painting!

AMAZING work Brassclaw! Thank you for sharing!