▲▼▲▼▲▼▲ Come Get To Know Laci Ann ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Laci Ann, Apr 26, 2009.

1. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Luscious
    Alluring
    Caring
    Inspiring

Attentive
    Nurturing
    Naughty

Not to mention oh, so sexy with a wicked sense of humor! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. You throw an amazing party! You got such an oral talent!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. You certainly have quite a range of styles and tastes.

4. I love all your collection of reviews. You are one hot and amazing person!!! Love you, Red!

5. Okay, any endorsement by the sweet heart Maya Love is enough for me !! Time to call the booking office and make it official AND its also time for me to contact Maya Love about an appointment too.

6. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Oh? You've got my attention. :wink: :twisted:

7. We'll do more than get your attention. :twisted:

8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

You have captured more than my attention! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] :wink: :twisted:

9. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

You'll have to catch me first! :wink: :p

10. lol :lol:

11. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Bumped because, quite simply, she is the ride of your life :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wink:

13. Thank you, Nick! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. I love reading all your great reviews!

15. Thank ya, Sexy! You have some pretty steamy ones yourself. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. im not much of a word smith but some of these guys really are. they write some really amazing reviews about the both of you.

17. Yes, some do have a way with words.

18. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. I just realized I need to update this link. :shock:

20. Impecable reviews Laci [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] An experience like no other :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

22. Great thread, Gorgeous!!

[smilie=i love you1.gif] Laci!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. Thank you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. I just got soooooo turned on re-reading your reviews, Laci!!!

Wanna play?? [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. You know I do. I'll be back in town Thursday. ;)

26. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I can't wait to experience my Laci Brooke Birthday Dream Party and then write what will have to be an Incredibly Erotic Review [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I know it is going to be Very HOT PARTY [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. You KNOW it!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

28. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=be mine!.gif] I can't Imagine what this Party is going to be like [smilie=hot over you.gif] It's hard not to have a HUGE SMILE on my face and my heart skips a beat when I think about it. What a way to celebrate my birthday and end a trip full of parties with you and Laci. It's a good thing I'm seeing you two last because if I saw you first I don't know if I could party the rest of the week.
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. That's a good idea [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

30. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] My Laci Brooke Birthday party is going to be VERY HOT and a nice warmup for me when we add Tamela and Jayla to the fun on one of my future trips [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. Yep! It's just the beginning. :)

32. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] Gorgeous you gave me an AMAZING BIRTHDAY last year [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] This year is like a Dream so party planner :wink: you are gonna have your hands full trying to top it and the exciting part is I know you will [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. I'm up for the challenge. :)

34. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I have no doubt about that [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    I finished my party wish list but I have one request when we talk about the party can you wear this outfit[​IMG] Sit on my lap check my list twice then treat me naughty then nice :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. Sure can, but do you really think you will be able to "talk" about anything if I'm sitting on your lap with that outfit on? :mrgreen: