Mixie Rose: A beauty with a heart of gold! (party #5) + pics

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by MusicMan, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Having known Mixie now since June of last year, it's amazing how every time I see her, I always get that same positive, happy feeling from being in her company again! It just rubs off on me when I'm around her, as she's full of really happy, positive energy. If I had to sum her up in one sentence, to those that haven't met her, I would say this to them: Mixie is pure happy, positive energy, smiles, and class...all rolled into a beautiful, smart, and sexy woman!

The thing that sticks out with Mixie too, is that she has a heart of gold. She always treats me with so much respect and friendliness, that I sometimes find myself thinking to myself, when talking to her, about how lucky I am to have met such an awesome woman! I ALWAYS feel happy around her, and that is a big compliment to the cheerful energy she naturally gives off! And her smile...it's so cute! In fact, it's now a tradition for me to say this, even though I've said it two pervious reviews before, that "she has a smile that could light up a black hole". I know, I know...there has to be somebody out there reading this, that has studied outer space, and is saying "but MusicMan, it's impossible for light to be inside of a black hole." My respose is, "true, but with Mixie's smile, it's an exception to the rule, and I know she could light it up!"

Another thing that sticks out with Mixie, is how humble she is, despite the fact that she is really beautiful. She always comes across as very humble, and it shows that she is a very mature woman for her age.

Well, when I first arrived at the BR on a Thursday afternoon, I told the hostess lady to let Mixie know I was there. The tea party was going on, and Dennis was talking to all the ladies. I was then told that my buddy Double D had just gone off with Natalia to her room, and so I walked over to the bar to say hello to fellow forum members and friends of mine, Shooter and Cookie Monster, who were talking to Courtney Cross and Gracie Graves. And the next thing I know, I see Mixie walking torward me from the hallway, and that's when my heart skipped a beat! Mixie came walking over with all smiles, looking super cute in her red cheerleader outfit! Oh my! Honestly, she looks more beautiful every time I see her! Here is a few pics of her of what she looked like that day, with more pics below:

[​IMG]
    I really, really like how these outdoor pictures of Mixie turned out! So beautiful under the warmth of the afternoon sun, with wild horses walking in the background!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anyway, we got to talking again about all kinds of stuff...and then it happened...I mentioned the San Fransico Giants, and did she ever light up with more excitement! She loves her Giants baseball team, and we got to talking about them. The Giants happened to be down 3 games to 1 in the playoffs, at the time of our talk, but starting the next day after our party, the Giants won three games in a row to win that series versus St. Louis...and then they swept the Tigers to win the World Series! So, the Giants won 7 playoff games IN A ROW after our time together and party! I swear, Mixie is a good luck charm for the Giants, and her unweavering support, despite them being behind, had to of brought them good luck! Way to go Mixie!

Well, we caught up on all kinds of stuff during our talk, and then eventually, we headed outside to one of the bungalows by the pool, as I like partying out in those rooms. One thing I've come to enjoy is the walk outside to the room with Mixie. It's a very relaxing and peaceful walk under the warm afternoon sun, and it's actually one of the things I look forward to during our parties. Well, we get to the room, and she gets everything all situated. And when the party started, there was so much sexual energy in the air, that it made the party one intense, passionate time! We really took our time for this party, and I even booked more time than normal, as I wanted to take things very slow to start, and to try some things that we haven't done before during our parties. It really spiced things up, and all I can is WOW! That was our best party yet, and they keep getting better each time we party! We did lots of foreplay, and lots of different positions, and by the time it was done, I was completely drained and exhausted...but in the most happy way possible! As with all of our other parties, I had that really good, happy, drained/relieved feeling that always seems to happen after our parties, topped off with some cuddling and relaxing. Just a really, really memorable time and fun, passionate party with her.

And let me say this too: cuddling with Mixie is a lot of fun. After such a physical and mental energy rush that's in our parties, it's so peaceful and wonderful to just cuddle and enjoy the moments with her after a party. I always enjoy sharing that "drained" feeling we feel after our parties, and those moments with her have been very memorable for me. I also get the feeling when partying with her, that we click very well in and out of the bedroom, and that is so important to have a really memorable time with a lady.

Well, we eventually made our way out to the parlor, or should I say that Mixie walked out to the parlor, while I stumbled and mumbled all the way out in a mode of scatter-brained, happy exhaustion! :lol: We then took some really sexy pictures, including some outside under the sun, that Mixie made so beautiful! Here are some pics:

[​IMG]
    Trust me, behind that black box, I have a huge smile on my face, proof that her happiness truely rubs off on me! :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I really like how the sunlight and shadows are mixed in these outdoors pics of her...it helps make the pictures look very artistic, in my opinion

Well, our 5th party was our best yet, and I already can't wait for our next party when I return in Feb! Her birthday will be a little before I get there, but look forward to having a post birthday party with her! I'm already looking into an outfit to bring for her, to continue to spice things up for our parties (even though I like those cheerleader outfits she has!).

And THANK YOU Mixie for all that you do to help make my trips to the ranches memorable, and for your kindness, and for all the happiness you bring to me by being you! You always take my mental state to a much more happy level when I'm around you, and that is something I don't forget! :D I had a really fun time with you as always, and cannot wait to see you again in February for some birthday fun! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MusicMan

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Re: Mixie Rose: A beauty with a heart of gold! (party #5) +

Excellent review MM!!! Mixie really does have a smile that defies the laws of physics!!! And thank you for the pics of her.. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] .. She is without a doubt an INCREDIBLE Beauty!!!!

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

Great review MusicMan!!! Mixie is one incredible beauty and, then there is that SMILE!!! I await the day I can share an adventure with her! [smilie=happy.gif]

4. Re: Mixie Rose: A beauty with a heart of gold! (party #5) +

Great review music man! And love the pictures! I feel very fortunate to have met Mixie as well. She sure is amazing and you got that right about her smile! I'm glad to call her a friend.

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Great Review, MM!! Mixie is a wonderful woman and I am so glad she could make the time she spent with you memorable!

6. Re: Mixie Rose: A beauty with a heart of gold! (party #5) +

awesome review and pics MM

7. Re: Mixie Rose: A beauty with a heart of gold! (party #5) +

Wow, I am completely bowled over by such incredibly kind words! I can't even express how much it means to me to have read this. It seems like there just aren't enough ways to say how grateful I am, not just for the sweet things you've said, but for being the amazing friend and lover that you are. Thank you so much, and I can wholeheartedly say that every party with you gets better and better. I too, cherish those little moments that you speak of, and again, I can't wait to make more!

P.S.- Love, love, love how the pics turned out! But it's easy to pose for you when you've put a big fat smile on my face. :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Re: Mixie Rose: A beauty with a heart of gold! (party #5) +

Great review MusicMan!.. I think everyone was blown away by that outfit Mixie was wearing. It was fun watching her pose for all the pics...and it WAS beautiful outside that day....Mixie is a sweetheart.

DD

9. Re: Mixie Rose: A beauty with a heart of gold! (party #5) +

Thanks Al, I really appreciate all the positive things you say about my reviews, and so glad that you enjoy reading them!

And your welcome for the pics of her...she does have an incredible natural beauty all about her, and when you combine that with one of the nicest, most positive and sweet attitudes that I have ever met in a person, you get the picture that Mixie is indeed one INCREDIBLE beauty!

MusicMan

10. Re: Mixie Rose: A beauty with a heart of gold! (party #5) +

Thanks legman! Yes, that smile of hers...honestly, just by looking at it again as I respond to the responses on this thread, has put a smile on my face!

And you are going to really like sharing an adventure with her!

MusicMan

11. Re: Mixie Rose: A beauty with a heart of gold! (party #5) +

Thanks mdw11! And I totally agree with what you say about her, and I too feel very fortunate to have been able to meet her.

MusicMan

12. Re: Mixie Rose: A beauty with a heart of gold! (party #5) +

Thank you Jade! She is a wonderful woman, and yes, any time spent with her is very memorable!

MusicMan

13. Re: Mixie Rose: A beauty with a heart of gold! (party #5) +

Thanks bert!

MusicMan

14. Re: Mixie Rose: A beauty with a heart of gold! (party #5) +

Mixie, I must say that the kind words I wrote are the karma for all the kindness and respect you've shown me, beginning with the very first time I met you. I'm very happy that you loved this review, and I'm so grateful to have been able to meet a woman like you, because I too consider you an amazing friend and lover. I've really enjoyed your friendship and the trust we share, and that means so much to me, which has led to some really great conversations...and it's conversations like those that have been so memorable.

And yes, our parties continue to get better each time, and that is amazing because from our very first party, I had such a good time with you! The entire experience with you is so much fun, and I really can't wait to make more experiences too!

I'm very happy that you love, love, love how your pics turned out!!! Thank you for making me look like I'm actually a good photographer! :lol: You are great at projecting your positive vibe and big smile!

See you in Feb, and I really can't wait to see you again! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MusicMan

15. Re: Mixie Rose: A beauty with a heart of gold! (party #5) +

Thanks DD! Yes, that was a fun day, and all the fun memories from that day are coming back to me as I type responses to this thread! And you deserve credit for taking the pics of Mixie and I together, so thank you for that!

That was indeed a beautiful day outside that day, and it was made even more beautiful with Mixie out there posing for pics!

MusicMan

16. Re: Mixie Rose: A beauty with a heart of gold! (party #5) +

GREAT review!!! Mixie is great!!!!

17. Re: Mixie Rose: A beauty with a heart of gold! (party #5) +

Thanks! Glad you liked it!

MusicMan

18. Re: Mixie Rose: A beauty with a heart of gold! (party #5) +

I cannot wait to see you again next week Mixie!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I've missed being in your company, and seeing that smile of yours!

By the way, I got a little surprise for you for your birthday, even though your birthday was several weeks ago. It's never too late to celebrate a birthday in my book!

MusicMan

19. Re: Mixie Rose: A beauty with a heart of gold! (party #5) +

I'm totally going to "borrow" one of these pics for my photo thread today. I just love these!

Can't wait to see you again soon! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Re: Mixie Rose: A beauty with a heart of gold! (party #5) +

I love those pictures too! And I got totally swamped since my last trip and never got a chance to write a review or post the pics we took. However, I will be out there this week and I really can't wait to see you again! We may have to take more pictures too (and hopefully I will get a little time off to post them!!!).

See you soon and cannot wait! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MusicMan

21. Re: Mixie Rose: A beauty with a heart of gold! (party #5) +

Such a beautiful and thought provoking review MusicMan... As I was reading there were a couple quotes that just hit me hard in a way that makes me feel the same way about her. First "Mixie is pure happy, positive energy, smiles, and class...all rolled into a beautiful, smart, and sexy woman!" and the second being "she has a smile that could light up a black hole". Thinking back to the first two time I meet her and the first party that I had with Mixie, I don't recall a moment where there was a hit of bad energy with in her presence. Hope that you don't have to wait long before you are able to get back to see this sweetheart.

22. Re: Mixie Rose: A beauty with a heart of gold! (party #5) +

Aww, thank you so much! This put a huge smile on my face. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. Re: Mixie Rose: A beauty with a heart of gold! (party #5) +

Awesome review!