An amazing weekend with Crystal Jon

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by milehighguy, Oct 10, 2012.

1. I paid my first visit to the Love Ranch last Saturday. Crystal immediately caught my attention, with her exotic looks and mischievous smile. As beautiful as she is in her pictures, she’s even more amazing in person. This being one of my first times at a brothel, I was very nervous. Crystal helped me relax, chatting with me until I was completely at ease. Crystal has a stunning body and is a fantastic kisser, and she worked hard to make sure our time together would be unforgettable. The next day, I returned to the Love Ranch and booked a longer party with Crystal. As incredible as the sex was, equally nice were the times we spent relaxing and massaging each other’s bodies. Crystal was a joy to be with and the time flew by far too quickly. After our party, we spent some time in the parlor chatting about everything from football to pole dancing, and I learned that Crystal’s beauty and skill in the bedroom are surpassed only by her wonderful personality. It’s been a long time since I’ve had that much fun, and I’m already planning a return trip.

2. Awww I had an exhilarating time with you as well :) I cannot wait until you return so we can have more amazing times together :)

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review!!
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

4. Thanks AL :)

5. Awww thank you Kimberly...so are you :)

6. Hey MileHighGuy...guess what...TEN more days till I get to see you again. I am soooooo excited!!!!! We had such amazing times together, I cannot wait to have more [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. I'm looking forward to seeing you too, beautiful. I had a great time with you last month and I can't wait to see how much fun we can have together next week.

8. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

whoo hooo!!!!!!!

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Very nice review, Milehighguy!! Crystal is such a beautiful person, I'm so happy she made your first time to the Love Ranch memorable.

10. Omg...just 2 more days...I am definately looking forward to seeing you again :)

11. I can't wait. See you soon sweetie.

12. Awesome review, Milehighguy!

13. Great review, Milehighguy! Glad to have Crystal back, yay!!! :D

14. I am always glad to be back as well Ally :)

15. I can't wait to see you both next weekend

16. I'm super excited to see you again :)

17. [​IMG]