RANCH SPECIAL Abby Cadabra Party

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by RemyMartin, Jul 10, 2018.

1. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

Do you like magic?
    [​IMG]
    Then you must try the enchanting Abby Cadabra two-girl party at the Love Ranch North!
    Not only is spending time with the sublime Abby Avery magical, but it’s also full of surprises.

[​IMG]
    Enter Abby’s room, close your eyes and poof! Suddenly, the divine Remy Martin appears.
    [​IMG]
    Snap your fingers and poof! Suddenly, clothes disappear.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Wave your magic wand, and poof! Suddenly the ladies are demonstrating their impeccable sword swallowing techniques, alternating as you show them a trick of your own: The “Vanishing Balls” Spectacular! - a great example of prestidigitation-induced pleasure that will show the power of re-derection.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And if you want to get a little kinky, I’m sure there are a few rope tricks Abby and Remy could teach you, and demonstrate where the hand is quicker than the eye.
    So, step into their parlor: Abby and Remy are waiting at the LRN & BR to conjure up the Abby Cadabra Party just for you.

[​IMG]
    It’s one of those situations that no matter which cards you are dealt, you will always come up aces.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
  2. thelovedoctor
    Chat with Me

thelovedoctor Well-Known Member

WOW! both Remy & Abby that would be an awesome Magical party.

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

Now that's magic! Such a cute post! I especially love the clothes disappearing hehe!

4. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

Such beautiful ladies, how could one resist?

XOXO,

[​IMG]
    [email protected]

5. Love this post! Great description of possibilities.... they are truly endless! Come experience us for yourself!

6. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A great party? Of corset is. @Abby Avery and @Remy Martin will make things grow and disappear in rhythmic sequences. Book us at the LRN between Jul 16-25 and enjoy the show!

7. Can't wait to explore all of the possibilities with a special someone and @Remy Martin!!

8. I just love the name if this experience because when @Remy Martin and I get together we truly work magic!!

9. Kaylee Marie
    Chat with Me

Kaylee Marie Well-Known Member

This is such a great combination with both of y’all together I would love to see this Soooo HOT

AbbyAvery likes this.
  10. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

Both are awesome ladies and wow magical together I bet.

AbbyAvery likes this.
  11. Lena_Haze
    Chat with Me

Lena_Haze Alien Cathouse - Las Vegas Xoxo

Two beauties are better then one, book your appointment with them asap

AbbyAvery likes this.
  12. We've been having quite a lot of fun together @DesertRose!

13. Awwwww I'm so missing @Remy Martin so much. Parties are so much more amazing when you have two ladies who genuinely enjoy being around one another. I LOVE parties with @Remy Martin. I'd definitely give you a lil something extra if you choose to book a party with the two of us!!! Email me to set it up: [email protected]

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  14. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Omg I miss you too!!!
    Our parties together are definitely magic;).
    Email Abby, to add a dose of my magic, "Specifically for You" in December[smilie=hot over you.gif]

AbbyAvery and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  15. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Book us for 2019 future dates![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AbbyAvery and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  16. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Our parties together are definitely magic;).
    Email Abby, to add a dose of my magic, "Specifically for You" in 2019[smilie=hot over you.gif]

AbbyAvery likes this.
  17. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Summer is almost here and I want to make sure it is hot and steamy with this beautiful lady, Book us together for a summer to remember!!!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

AbbyAvery likes this.
  18. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

@Abby Avery and I will make things grow and disappear in rhythmic sequences. Book us this summer between Jul 14th-30th and enjoy the show!

AbbyAvery likes this.
  19. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

That is one delicious pair! (;

AbbyAvery likes this.
  20. Yes indeed! So glad we had a fine gentleman book us for this experience recently. Always a good time!

21. Though we are both no longer at Love Ranch North, you can still have a cross-house party with us! Reach out to us for booking inquiries!