A Saturday Afternoon with CRYSTAL JON (9/15/2012)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Crock_Harker, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

Over the past few weeks, I have been getting to know Crystal during my ranch visits as well as her frequent visits into chat. We have had some great conversations and I felt like I really needed to get to know her better in the bedroom! Crystal is a really funny, down to earth, intelligent woman. She is also extremely beautiful (high cheek bones and a terrific smile on a very slender, toned framed).

I arrived at the ranch around Noon and Crystal came out wearing a very cute, form fitting black dress. We sat in the parlor talking for a bit before heading back to her room.

When we got back to her room to start our party, began kissing and I noticed what amazing, full lips Crystal has. You don't notice them when she smiles, but you certainly do when she plants a hot, steamy kiss on your lips! We had some very hot foreplay, before I asked her to lay down on the bed. I began to stimulate her orally and found out she is VERY vocal in the bedroom! :twisted: :mrgreen: That was a real turn on to hear her enjoying herself. We traded places and she started on me. Crystal has some amazing oral techniques, which I will keep to myself, as I would hate to spoil the surprise for others! :wink:

After Round 1, we lay on the bed talking and cuddling. Crystal is a snuggler, so be ready! :) For Round 2, we did some cowgirl before finishing up with an intense handjob and more oral! :mrgreen: One thing we both discovered about each other was that we can make the other's leg twitch uncontrollably! :lol:

Crystal: I had a fantastic time with you! You are a sweet, fun and sexy woman! I look forward to having more fun with you!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. WOW!!! Crock! Thank you so much for such a wonderful review. You were amazing hehe cant wait till we party again [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Crystal by all accounts seems like a really great lady and I wanted to congratulate her on her first review.

Crystal congrats to the first of what I'm certain will be many excellent reviews !!

Looking forward to the time I can write one for you as well. (Well that's a half truth, I'm actually looking forward to collecting the material FOR the review much more so lol !!)

4. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review Crock!!!

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

5. Wow, what a great review, Crystal!!

6. Thank you Kenya. :)

7. This is a great review Crystal and I'm certain you'll have many more !!

8. Thank you very much Mike...soon...you will be able to write one too ;)

9. It's great reviews !!

Crock he did great pics .

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

10. Thank you very much Sophia :)

11. I'm really looking forward to it too !!

12. So am I, more than you know [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Great review, Crock!! Crystal is one the sweetest, sexiest ladies around. So glad you enjoyed your time with her!

14. He is so wonderful isnt he Jade? Thank you for the wonderful compliments you wrote. :) I very much enjoyed our time together as well :) Cant wait to party with him again :)

15. [​IMG]