Will Be at loveranch July 5

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by melena13, Jun 22, 2012.

1. new chica here, my name is Melena and I am so excited to be at the Love Ranch North on the 5th of July, have some quesions and would love to introduce myself to everyone, I am a sexy Cuban girl with long dark hair and curves in all the right places, would love to post a pic but having trouble, what is the best way , looking forward to meeting everyone, ,Melena

2. kell
    Chat with Me

kell Well-Known Member

Sounds very intriguing!! Cuban.. long dark hair (interest is piqued) I'm sure it would be a wonderful experience to meet you! Best wishes to you as you start your fun time at the ranch!

3. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Looking forward to meeting you! I just visited Cuba this past May and loved it! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. oh wow , one of my goals when I go to the ranch is to go vacation there for a week, where did you stay, Melena

5. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

Here are some pics of the lovely Melena!!!

6. Thank you so much Crock, I so happy , :D , please come and see me when I am AT THE RANCH SO i CAN GIVE YOU A BIG HUG, Melena

7. I have spent a loT of time in Cuba! OMG if your like the Cubanas I slept with, the posters here have an amazing experience coming. when I saw you apply I Madam D, hire her1 put her at the front of the line.

Welcome aboard!

8. Welcome...

9. SPEAKING OF HOT GIRLS IN BED!

HI RUSSINSKI!

10. Thank you so much Dennis , one of my goals is to visit Cuba on a nice week long vacation , would love to hear your stories when we meet, wish I had a some cuban cigars to bring you, Miss Melena

11. Thanks but if the choice is a hot Cuban girl or a cigar, I will never smoke again

12. welcome to the family..and i hope you do well your a beuatiful young lady...were at the loveranch south near vegas if you ever want to stop by and say hi

13. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    WOW.... SEXY!!!!!

[smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

14. Thanks BA, you are so sweet

15. nice to meet you hope to meet you :)