Kristy Lee, a down home girl with a heart of gold

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Anonymous, Jun 21, 2012.

1. [smilie=hot over you.gif] Hands down, best damn review I have read on here in months!

2. THATS WHAT I AM SAYING I LOVEEEEEEE THIS AND YOU !!!!:)))) i had the best time of my life and he did the best job and he is seriously awesome!!!!!! i have had the pleasure of meeting lovely J AND WE HAD A GREAT KARAOKE NIGHT WITH HIM AND HER!! I CANT WAIT FOR THEM TO BE BACK IN DEC AND THEY ARE LOVELY!!!:))
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

3. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

Great review, Kristy seems to be one more fantastic addition to the wonderful bevy of beauties at the ranch!

4. Yes, great advice! She is a knockout, everything I like in a woman. Her signature is hot, I like the one where she is sitting on the edge of the pool. I want to be the guy coming out of the water and in-between those legs of hers.
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. Kristy is a FANTASTIC & BEAUTIFUL woman with a great smile & enthusiastic personality!!

She was such a sweetheart - I can certainly see why you picked her out of a lineup!! She is so sweet & fun-she certainly put me to ease when we sat down for drinks! I had a great time!

Thank you!!

6. OMG I LOVE YOU!!!:)))) <3
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. HEYYYYYY NOW I LIKE THE SOUND OF THAT!!!!:))) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

8. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

She sounds like such a sweetheart! Glad you all enjoyed your party and visiting the Ranch! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. LOOK AT YOU MAMMABEAR!!!:)) THANK YOU GUYS EXTREMLY!!:)))
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. aweee!!!:)) u rock!!!:))
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

11. Im thinking that must be a job qualification-- cause all you bunnies rock!!