A Birthday Celebration With The Empress Of Qing - Part II

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Robert_SoCal, Jun 19, 2012.

1. .....But no sooner did I think of the possibility of experiencing such unexpected delights before the main dish had been served, the aura of realism finally sank into me. Instead of acquiescing to her very inviting and tempting suggestion, I politely begged off until 3 PM the next day, with the limitations of finances the deciding factor. :(

Nevertheless, we went on and chatted; with Natalia initiating those infectious giggles now and then, in the midst of the sometimes annoying background music that occasionally served as a hindrance to basic conversation. After about an hour or so, Natalia and I said our collective goodbyes, but not without me requesting that she wear that dazzling red dress on the very next day. She agreed and I became even more stoked on what was to transpire in less than 24 hours. Before I actually left the premises however, I ended up having a brief but delightful conversation with a newcomer by the name of Ashley Nichole before I left for my hotel for the rest of the evening. :)

Now the big day comes on June 9th and I am a little anxious, but very happy in anticipating my dream party with my dream date. I get there at around 2:55 PM and am seated at the bar where I have a glass of soda water. While I was sipping on my drink, I notice that the parlor was occupied by 3 popular ladies that I have seen before. :wink:

While gazing at these ladies and soaking up the ambient background music, Natalia suddenly appears, donning a bright radiant smile, richly accented by that very same provocative red dress. Oh my goodness! Am I going to have a memorable birthday celebration party or what? Well obviously, this impending party was now an absolute certainty; and as a result, my pulse rate began to rise as we both first sat on one of those oversized crimson colored, parlor couches to begin what is labelled in "monger" parlance as the "pre-party" phase. Once again, we chatted, held hands, gazed into each others eyes - but this time around the conversation had been more intimate, more attentive, more meaningful - especially since this was going to be a birthday celebration, oriented party. :D :wink:

Then we immediately took off towards her room - via a virtual maze of sinuous corridors accented with portrait adorned walls. Upon entering her bedchamber of uneartly delights, I was instantly pinned on her bed with her on top, all the while giggling incessantly in between requests on what I was expecting this time around. I simply informed her that I desired pretty much the same type of session as the party 3 months before - Lady Natalia being only too obliging in honoring my request. Then it was time to go to the cashier, where I submitted the balance of my 50 percent deposit and away we went back to her well decorated room. 8)

For the next 45 minutes, the experience was pure bliss, beginning with several rounds of deep French kissing, with lots of hugging and tender body caressing in between. Once again, I was elevated into a ethereal state of 7th heaven where really nothing else mattered except that I was finally merging my heart and soul into hers. This was EXACTLY what I wanted for my birthday - a union of emotional and spiritual perfection with the most IDEAL and deserving lady imaginable. :D :D

Now as the sands of time was beginning to run its course, I requested a back massage. All I can say is that Natalia not only is the worlds best French kisser, but she could very well be on her way of becoming the worlds most expert and SKILLED masseuse!! Oh yes, her sensuous touch and pressure points in all the right places had been incredibly relaxing and soothing to my entire body. Oh my, what a multi-talented lady this Natalia is! :mrgreen:

Finally, as all good things eventually come to its conclusion via the intercom announcement, we cleaned up, got dressed and went out to the parlor where a most pleasant surprise awaited me. :D :p

Natalia suddenly excused herself and a few minutes later, brings out a lovingly scrumptious, chocolate birthday cake arrayed with several candles - followed by a very touching singing of "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" by Nataila, Madame Diane and some of the staff and ladies that were in the parlor. I was flabbergasted. NEVER before had I been treated to such a wonderfully thoughtful tribute in a brothel ever since I began patronizing them, some 15 years ago - a timeless birthday present I shall soon not forget, courtesy of a very thoughtful, considerate, and generous Natalia Qing including the aformentioned Madame Diane. :D :D

Concluding thoughts cumming up shortly... :wink:

2. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Re: A Birthday Celebration With The Empress Of Qing - Part I

Awww [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I had such a lovely afternoon with you, Robert! I'm so happy you enjoyed your birthday celebration together! xoxoxo many kisses for you..! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Re: A Birthday Celebration With The Empress Of Qing - Part I

I'm so happy and glad to have celebrated my birthday in such a grand and classy atmosphere with YOU being my "bosom" buddy for a day, hahahaha!! :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted:

Natalia honey, I really can't thank you enough for such a wonderful time I experienced. :D :D :p :mrgreen:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

4. Re: A Birthday Celebration With The Empress Of Qing - Part I

Happy Birthday Robert! :D
    I can't think of any better "icing on the birthday cake" than to be able to spend time with the lovely Natalia!
    Great review "trilogy" series, parts I, II, and III!!!! I couldn't put the "book" down! 8)

Weekend Warrior [smilie=happy.gif]

5. Re: A Birthday Celebration With The Empress Of Qing - Part I

Robert, glad you had a wonderful birthday celebration, could not think of a better choice to spend it with than Natalia. You know I already agree with your statement about her being the best kisser in Moundhouse. If there was an award, she would win :wink:

Robert, although our review writing styles are different, I think what is most important is that they are coming from guys who are smiling as they relive their experience with these amazing ladies. Glad you had a great time with her and could share it with all of us.

6. Re: A Birthday Celebration With The Empress Of Qing - Part I

I really appreciate the compliments Weekend Warrior. When I chose a lady to spend time with, she has to be the VERY BEST. Otherwise, I don't party. Simple as that. I realize that philosophy may be a little too picky for some here, but that's just the way I am. I thrive on quality and will not settle for second best. :)

7. Re: A Birthday Celebration With The Empress Of Qing - Part I

Very well said Slednx. While it's no secret that my writing style can get a little on the giddy, smarmy side, I am simply expressing an experience that has truly overwhelmed my five senses, including the emotional, intellectual, and spiritual elements. For me, Natalia represents a breath of fresh alpine air, in stark contrast to the hit and miss experiences I've had in the past with LPIN. ( That's why I mongered overseas for so long ) :)

As long as there are unique ladies present that possess the very highest in quality companionship, I will continue to patronize Nevada. :)