A True Blessing. Amy Page Is The Real Deal!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by gqxo07, Jun 12, 2012.

1. I'm relatively new to the BR and and this was my fourth time at the Moonlite location. To be completely honest with you, I find myself torn. I keep telling myself that I need to limit the amount of times I visit the ranch (due to my budget and income) and yet I find myself going back more than I intended because of their ability to make you feel like you're at home - especially if you find the right girl.

I'm sure all the ladies at the ranch are as classy and sexy as Amy Page but I feel a real connection to her and the way she can blow me away mentally, physically, and spiritually. If you're an open-minded individual and love stimulating conversation and want a life-changing experience, be sure to visit her sometime.

Amy, thank you for everything. I appreciate your company very much. Sincere thanks to the Dennis Hof and the BunnyRanch!

2. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Nice review! Amy is adorable! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. I love her too!!![/color]Hi Everyone!!!

Hi everyone!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

I really love my Job And want yu to be the happiest man in the world with much love!!!

PRESENT NOW AT THE MOONLITE BUNNY RANCH TILL THE 21 TH JUNE!! !BACK THE 19 TH JULY!!!! FOR THE SUMMER CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU!!!

PERSO EMAIL:[email protected]

AVAILABLE ANYTIME, APPOINTMENT REQUIRED 775/246/9901

4. I had such a great time with you to. I love this review

5. [​IMG]

6. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Great review