Things I've learned from Jill: oops, forgot an important one

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by markincc, Jun 5, 2012.

1. You go to a brothel looking for sex, right?

If you're looking for wisdom, you go to...what, a Buddhist retreat, a TED convention, a church or synagogue, a Himalayan sage, don't you? Surely not a brothel.

But if you're lucky enough to go to a brothel named Love Ranch and spend some time with a woman named Jill, you just might learn:

What it looks like to say yes to life
    That passion and light-heartedness go just fine together
    That it's fun to be generous to all the invisible people (clerks, housekeepers, hostesses, etc.)
    That you're sexier than you thought you were
    That life is too short (you think you know this already, but do you live as though you do?)
    That you can just let the negative stuff go, and it goes away
    How to be spontaneous and make the most of life's twists and turns
    That fixation and inhibition can put you into jail cells of your own making, and you have the key

Oh, and in the bedroom you might learn something about delight, abandon, and eroticism.

I have. Thank you, Jill

-------------------

Here's a really important one that just dawned on me, that I failed to mention in the original post:

How to find, respond to, and bring out the very best in the one you're with.

2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Re: Things I've learned from Jill

Excellent review Mark!

Jill is a special LADY!

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent Review!!!

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

4. Re: Things I've learned from Jill

She is wise beyond her years! I just dig her!

5. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Out of all the reviews I've read on this board, this is definitely one of my favorites. You absolutely captured Jill's spirit.. she's a very special woman [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Re: Things I've learned from Jill

Thanks for the kind words, Natalia. I've posted several Jill reviews, and I don't feel that my best efforts capture more than 20% of what she is.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Mark

7. Re: Things I've learned from Jill

That is a really cool review! I have even more desire now to take party in a Jill party!

8. Re: Things I've learned from Jill

Noted. :twisted:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Mark

9. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Oh my gosh, I just saw this. How nice of you, Mark. I'm so flattered! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Re: Things I've learned from Jill

Truly, Jill, it's the least I could do. It's such a treat to know you.

Mark
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Re: Things I've learned from Jill: one more

Well I am glad I saw this post. I met Jill at LRN in April and we didn't party but I must say I had a conversation with Jill and there was something that she called me on with my sex situation with my wife that really stuck in my head and never left. I have not been able to act on it but she really had an impact. This reminds me that I do have to pm her and let her know.

12. Re: Things I've learned from Jill: one more

Jill is a natural teacher and doesn't hesitate to say what she thinks. On the other hand, I've seen that she has no trouble recognizing her own fallibility. But she is shrewd and perceptive in interpersonal relationships and easily sees through artifice and self-delusion (mine, anyway).

13. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Re: Things I've learned from Jill: one more

Well I guess you're right as usual :roll: :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Re: Things I've learned from Jill: one more

LOL, no no no, you're still dead wrong about that one! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]