Ruby Fulfills All my Dreams Once Again

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by SolomonKane, May 30, 2012.

1. I’m once again writing about another wonderful experience with that bright star of beauty, personality and pleasure, Ruby Rae of the Love Ranch North. I had been eagerly anticipating spending time with the beautiful Ruby again since my last time just before Christmas, and as I walked through the glass door of the LRN once again, that anticipation was at a crescendo, and I stepped into the parlor. Ruby, sweet petite Ruby, her bright blue eyes flashing and her cheerful, laughing smile greeting me, trotted up in her cute little dress and gave me a warm hug.

We had decided on an outdate to get something to eat followed by a GFE party back at the ranch, and we left to eat at a Mexican place in town. I had a great time with Ruby, she was delightful and I loved sharing stories and laughing with her as we ate. Ruby is such a lovely date, and such an intelligent, wonderful person to talk to, and just a lot of fun. And those beautiful blues staring back at you as you converse is a dream come true.

After dinner, we arrived back at the ranch, headed for the VIP room, and Ruby went to get ready for our party. She returned and I gazed upon her porcelain frame in her bra and panties, her lithe beauty and supple white features tucked neatly into those cute underthings, a perfect medley of slender grace and sexy curves, all found in one beautiful package.

The party began with Ruby, now completely naked, on top of me as she gave me wonderful kisses from her full, kissable lips; kisses on my lips, face, neck, and ears…oh, my ears! I don’t know what she does to them, but the pleasure from her lips on them travels up my spine and into the pleasure centers of my brain like a rush of cool water on a parched land. I kissed Ruby and she kissed me, I hugged her and caressed her soft young skin, I was in a paradise of intimate delights. We continued the party with the sixty-nine position, and I felt exquisite oral delight as I did onto her as she did onto me. We finished with that position, but the joy did not end as Ruby continued her oral mastery on me afterwards. Ruby is a virtuoso with those lips; like a great pianist travels the keys with his fingers and beautiful music results, so Ruby is with her lips on a man’s body, and beautiful delights result, music that sings to the soul. Then Ruby straddled my face and I reciprocated on her, delighting at the view while I did my work, as I looked up at the perfect porcelain slope of her breasts ending with those pretty pink nipples, and her beautiful, cherub-cheeked face caught in an orgasmic moan, also delighting at the touch as I felt luscious handfuls of Ruby’s sweet bottom between my fingers. Ruby then mounted my manhood, and I once again felt her soft yet pleasurably firm grip on me as she feverishly rode me, first facing me, and then reverse cowgirl as I faced her beautiful rear end, and placed my hands on the wonderfully soft curve of her buttocks. Her pace was pounding yet pulsating with pleasure, and I lost myself in her rhythm.

Ruby was a delight to spend time with, to cuddle with, to laugh and talk with, share stories with and to listen to. Her beauty, her dazzling blue eyes and beautiful smile, framed by her striking red hair, is enchanting to behold. And Ruby’s such an incredibly intelligent and engaging person, such a wonderful fun-loving girl, and a true joy to be around, that I cannot wait to see her again.

2. Yes! Another great review indeed :) You know I always have such a great time with you! and we both have noticed a huge change since your first party with me! I am so glad you are getting more and more comfortable and you are opening up much earlier in our parties :D It's great! I love it when that great sense of humor of yours comes out. It's so much like mine :lol:

I look forward to our next time together, as always! xoxoxoxoxo

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

Excellent review, SK! Thank you for sharing.

4. she is one hot ass woman! i need to get me a piece!!! :wink:

5. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

FANTASTIC review!!!! Ruby is a Special Lady... One I hope to meet one day!!!

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

6. Thanks Snickerss! Romance novels, eh? Actually, I forgot to include the cover art:

[​IMG]

And yes, I do look just like that guy too...except for the muscles, the golden tan, the lustrous mane of hair, the chiseled, handsome features...except for those few differences, that's pretty much me. :wink:

7. I always have a great time with you too! Thank you Ruby, for being so wonderful, and for helping those huge changes take place! As I've told you before, you've made a huge difference in my life! I love so much that you are helping me be so happy with myself again! :D And there's nothing like having a friend I can laugh with! :D

I can't wait until our next time as well! You're the absolute best! :D

[smilie=be mine!.gif]

8. Thanks Crock! I loved your reviews as well! Your reviews gave me a new appreciation for the VIP room :D

9. She is hot!

10. Thanks, Mr. President! I'm glad this could provide some inspiration!

11. Thanks Al! Ruby is special, that's for sure!

12. Thanks!

13. Really good review SK! It's almost funny how inspired we get, after our experiences with Ruby, and that inspiration from being around her comes out in your well-written review! Nice job!

And great to hear that you had such a positive, memorable time!

MusicMan

14. SolomonKane, thank you so much for sharing your RR experiences in this fantastic report. :)
    Your story had me riveted to the screen from start to finish.
    In fact, I had to re-read it a few more times because I enjoyed it so much! :wink:
    I still have a few more weeks to wait for my first meeting with Ms Rae.
    Your story will help me stay pumped, psyched, and passion-ready for that day!
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Weekend Warrior

15. Thanks MM! You're very right, because I always notice how well-written your reviews and other posts about Ruby are! Hope you're doing well, and have a great time your next time out!

16. Thanks WW! I'm glad you enjoyed it! Honestly, I don't think words can capture just how great Ruby really is, so hold on to your hat, my friend! You're going to have a great time!

17. Glad you had a great time SK.

18. Thanks Stratocaster!

19. Wow what an awesome review! i love ruby!

20. Thanks!

21. Look out for the sequel sometime in the future, I think I'll call it "Tender Scoundrel"

22. I am doing well SK, and thank you for the positive wishes for my trip in a few days. I hope you're doing well yourself...and I have to ask: has the smile left your face yet from your fantastic time with Ruby?!

Anyway, have a great time your next time out too, and I look forward to reading another inspired review by you! :lol:

MusicMan

23. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

And I can't wait to read the next one Salomon. I never get tired of reading what you write about Ruby. Always wonderful words. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Nope, my smile remains! :D I do enjoy coming in to the ranch every few months for smile renewals though LOL

Thanks MM!

25. Thanks so much, Jade! It was nice seeing you again!

26. What a wonderful post, such sweet things to say about Ruby and all true.

27. See you so very soon, Solomon! YAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYYYY! :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. I'm working on it, no worries

29. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

30. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

31. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]