Party with Olivia Bentley over the Memorial day weekend

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jiggs, May 30, 2012.

1. My bachelor party and I visited the Bunny Ranch over the Memorial Day weekend and we had a blast! The bunnies were wonderful and very very beautiful.
    My first party was with Olivia Bentley. She caught my eye at the bar while my friends were partying with the other bunnies and I went along with her for a tour. Negotiations were quick, easy and she was very accommodating to my requests. She was amazing!! We partied for an hour and it was incredible. Olivia was very very passionate and has an amazing body. I came away with quite a few moves I am going to have to ask my fiance to try with me. Olivia was also extremely knowledgeable and an amazing conversationalist.
    Olivia, thank you for the wonderful time! Hope to repeat my visit to the Ranch someday soon.
    [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Very nice review Jiggs. It sound like you had a great time with your friends. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. i'm glad you had a great experience with a fantastic lady!

4. Thanks for the great time, Olivia. Probably my last PM before the account is deleted.

5. congrats jiggs!

6. Thanks Barbie! I passed by you in the hallways at the RAnch. Recognized you immediately. You are a really cute hottie! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. Great review of one hot lady!

8. Mixie,
    I saw you in the parlor too. You are extremely cute too!! [smilie=be mine!.gif]