My unexpected pleasure with Christina Antoinette

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by raz42071, May 28, 2012.

1. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Just prior to my trip, I found out the lady I had planned on partying with Saturday wouldn't be able to make it afterall so I had an opening I wasn't planning for. And it led to a very unexpected but amazing time with Christina Antoinette.

What made this so unexpected is I ended up partying with a lady that I hadn't been considering until got there. But Christina and I had fun at the bar the day before, and on Saturday met well before her shift even started and it carried over into the wee hours of the night. And by the time we were done drinking, talking, laughing, and even dancing we had spent more 12 hours having the greatest time. Talk about extended fourplay....lol

It was great to make such a connection to a truly amazing lady, and led up to the incredible sex that followed and surpassed what I could have ever imagined. This was not how I predicted my weekend to go but I sure hope it happens again real soon. Christina is an amazing lady. And I recommend to any of you to come see this remarkable lady while she's at the ranch all summer.

Thanks again for such an amazing time sweetheart!!!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    [smilie=be mine!.gif]

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review!!!! [smilie=happy.gif]

Al

3. O Raz Your Making Me BLUSH!!! Thank You For Such and AMAZING REVIEW :)
    Very Well Written
    XOXO

Christina

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. i'm so glad you had a great time with such a beautiful woman!

5. <3

Your So SWEET!

6. raz42071
    Chat with Me

Very well deserved sweetie!!! I can't wait to write our next one!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. many times a spur of the moment party can be the best! i'm glad you had a great time babe!

8. I Cant Wait We Had Such a Great Time :)
    Loved Our Pizza Date

XoXo
    Christina

9. Awesome review! :)

10. Christina is my favorite lady at the ranch I get to see her in 6 days
    Nice review

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

What a great review, Raz!! It sounds like you had an unforgettable time.

12. raz42071
    Chat with Me

Great memories of a great night!!!

13. Will have to do again soon!

14. pleasure

15. I met Christina for the first time by chance too at my first St Patrick's Day party. Oh my god the stars were aligned that night. What an unforgettable experience [smilie=hot over you.gif]

16. Sexy Sensual and Passionate Brunette Looking To Satisfy Your Secret Desires!! Very EAGER to please... My Delicious Curves And Pretty Face Will Leave You Mesmerized!! While My Positive Attitude And Skills Will Make You Feel Relaxed And Reposed!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    One with a beautiful face, seductive eyes and skin as soft as silk... One that will keep your eyes occupied While my imagination entices you... [smilie=hot over you.gif] THEN LOOK NO FURTHER! Im easy going, intelligent, spontaneous, sexy & VERY tempting.
    This HOT SUMMER I will be having the best SIZZLING SPECIALS [smilie=call me.gif]
    [​IMG]

17. You can always expect pleasure with Christina :twisted:

18. For an unexpected pleasure have Christina model some of her sexy lingerie for you. She has quite a collection of hot outfits

19. it really is my pleasure

20. So much mutual pleasure with Christina [smilie=hot over you.gif]

21. What Raz says is true. You don't believe you can have pleasure like this until you experience Christina

22. Always expect pleasure

23. Christina gives so much pleasure. She should receive much in return

24. You always deliver [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]