thunderstorm's Recent Activity

1. thunderstorm replied to the thread Casey Cross + Board Members + What's The Meaning Behind Your Screen Name?.

Once upon a time, I was lurking on this very board, and there was a lovely young redhead, named Ruby Rae. She posted a questionnaire...

Jan 23, 2017 at 8:08 PM
  2. thunderstorm liked NotAnOldGeezer's post in the thread Casey Cross + Board Members + What's The Meaning Behind Your Screen Name?.

I was once referred to as an old geezer. I may be old (not really), but I am not a flippin' geezer.

Jan 23, 2017 at 7:59 PM
  3. thunderstorm replied to the thread Experience Athira: brother/sister roleplay.

I loved your story. It is beautiful to see things from a woman's point of view.

Jan 23, 2017 at 7:58 PM
  4. thunderstorm liked AthiraMoru's post in the thread Experience Athira: brother/sister roleplay.

You walk up to me , kiss my hand "hi big sister" i give you the most loving hug and kiss on your forehead "hi my little brother" "Two...

Jan 23, 2017 at 7:57 PM
  5. thunderstorm liked Air Force Amy's post in the thread About Me ❤️❤️❤️❤️ More about AIR FORCE AMY ❤️❤️ My real Name FB page❤️❤️❤️❤️.

Thanks. I'm going to be adding Dr to my real name very soon!!! Dr Deanne Salinger AKA Air Force Amy. who'd have ever thought.........

airforceamy-thigh-high-boots-huge tits-double-penetration50.jpg airforceamy-thigh-high-boots-huge tits-double-penetration52.jpg 20141104-172047-808 -Edit2.jpg Jan 23, 2017 at 4:47 PM
  6. thunderstorm liked spanky1234's post in the thread ╚ ❥ RUBY RAE - RUBY ASKS...01-23.

I find it very broad to select any specific kind of photo that will get my attention. I love all type of photo that are humorous ,...

Jan 23, 2017 at 4:41 PM
  7. thunderstorm replied to the thread ╚ ❥ RUBY RAE - RUBY ASKS...01-23.

Strong compositons [IMG] Strong color contrast [IMG] Interesting and creative ideas [IMG]

Jan 23, 2017 at 4:40 PM
  8. thunderstorm liked RubyRae's post in the thread ╚ ❥ RUBY RAE - RUBY ASKS...01-23.

Aw, thank you, thunderstorm. Thanks for the thoughtful answer :) xoxo

Jan 23, 2017 at 4:22 PM
  9. thunderstorm liked AliceLittle's post in the thread REVIEW Review of Roxanne Price: Double Dipping.

And definitely the most fun one to cross off the list! lol

Jan 23, 2017 at 4:21 PM
  10. thunderstorm liked ivymae's post in the thread PIC THREAD CHECK OUT KIT KAT'S NEW VIP SUITE!!!.

Silk or satin sheet? All white ;)

Jan 23, 2017 at 4:21 PM
  11. thunderstorm replied to the thread Tell Me a Joke.....

A man named Donald bought a horse from a farmer for $250. The farmer agreed to deliver the horse the next day. The next day, the farmer...

Jan 23, 2017 at 4:41 AM
  12. thunderstorm liked shelbystar's post in the thread Country girl.

shelbystar@loveranch.net by shelbystar posted Dec 26, 2016 at 11:04 PM [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with...

Jan 23, 2017 at 4:33 AM
  13. thunderstorm liked Slugushi's post in the thread Funny photos and Memes.

Wait... For a special what?? :eek: [ATTACH]

zzzxsre.jpg Jan 23, 2017 at 4:31 AM
  14. thunderstorm replied to the thread Cosplay and costumes?!?!?.

I have dressed up as a: Pirate Superman Batman Spiderman Astronaut

Jan 22, 2017 at 4:46 PM
  15. thunderstorm liked BrandiMinx's post in the thread Cosplay and costumes?!?!?.

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]My favorite & most fun Halloween costumes that I have worn to parties were my Bumble Bee and Ladybug costumes! I have...

Jan 22, 2017 at 4:44 PM