thunderstorm's Recent Activity

1. thunderstorm replied to the thread AIR FORCE AMY BUNNY OF THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER.

Congratulations @Air Force Amy !

Dec 4, 2016 at 4:01 PM
  2. thunderstorm liked SailorBay's post in the thread RANCH SPECIAL ANAL ECSTASY SPECIAL TONIGHT!!!.

Yes that's right, I LOVE ANAL and I am so tight it hurts so good. Come have an anal party with me tonight and get FREE extra time and a...

Jennifer\'s pictures 243.JPG Jennifer\'s pictures 507.JPG Jennifer\'s pictures 491.JPG Dec 4, 2016 at 3:59 PM
  3. thunderstorm liked nikkiheart's post in the thread Any tricks or tips....

Nevermind! I got it to work... I guess my email transfer is a little slow.

Dec 4, 2016 at 3:58 PM
  4. thunderstorm liked JadeCapri's post in the thread RANCH SPECIAL **The 6th Annual BEST OF THE BEST CONTEST**POLLS NOW OPEN!!**.

Beautiful ladies you voted here :) Thank you for voting to my assets :) Jade@jadecapri.com by JadeCapri posted Nov 12, 2016 at 3:01 PM

Dec 4, 2016 at 7:33 AM
  5. thunderstorm liked lacyparker's post in the thread About Me I'm Lacy, your Brazilian Hot GFE girl!.

Awww, Thank you Thunderstorm! Indeed! [smilie=call me.gif] I would love to meet you and I guarantee our time will be far from ordinary!...

Dec 4, 2016 at 7:32 AM
  6. thunderstorm replied to the thread Funny photos and Memes.

Hands free cell phone.... I think she needs to paint her toe nails.... [IMG] :p:p:p:p:p

Dec 4, 2016 at 7:31 AM
  7. thunderstorm replied to the thread About Me I'm Lacy, your Brazilian Hot GFE girl!.

@lacyparker Hot photos! You are very beautiful.

Dec 3, 2016 at 7:12 PM
  8. thunderstorm liked lacyparker's post in the thread About Me I'm Lacy, your Brazilian Hot GFE girl!.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Hello gentleman! Exciting to be back up north and first time touring at the beautiful KitKat Ranch! Im soooo...

IMG_0293.JPG IMG_0296.JPG IMG_0294.JPG IMG_0295.JPG Dec 3, 2016 at 7:12 PM
  9. thunderstorm liked SableRenae's post in the thread Funny photos and Memes.

[IMG] ........................................................

Dec 3, 2016 at 7:07 PM
  10. thunderstorm replied to the thread Beautiful 5'10" Model-type... Have fun with me!.

Thunderstorm wont be visiting until spring of next year, unless someone makes me an offer I can't refuse.

Dec 3, 2016 at 4:48 AM
  11. thunderstorm liked nikkiheart's post in the thread Beautiful 5'10" Model-type... Have fun with me!.

I am! Much better in the flesh than from afar... I hope I get to meet you very soon. ;)

Dec 3, 2016 at 4:47 AM
  12. thunderstorm replied to the thread To use pictures that show my face or no?.

If you haven't done so already, give @JadeCapri a call or text. She is always willing to help others.

Dec 3, 2016 at 4:46 AM
  13. thunderstorm replied to the thread Funny photos and Memes.

[IMG] :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Dec 3, 2016 at 4:42 AM
  14. thunderstorm replied to the thread Beautiful 5'10" Model-type... Have fun with me!.

Welcome Nikki Heart! You sound very lovely.

Dec 2, 2016 at 4:46 AM
  15. thunderstorm replied to the thread To use pictures that show my face or no?.

@mollylane Molly, Jade Capri has been very successful with not showing her face over many years. That is proof that you don't need to...

Dec 2, 2016 at 4:45 AM