Last Activity:
Jan 31, 2017
Birthday:
Oct 31, 1968 (Age: 55)
Courtesan

Share This Page

kristikiss

Well-Known Member, Female, 55, from bunny ranch

I am here and ready to please thru the 3rd.. Returning the 6th.. Happy 4th Jun 27, 2016

kristikiss was last seen:
Jan 31, 2017
    1. Madison Malone
      Madison Malone
      Happy Valentines Day!
    2. Madison Malone
      Madison Malone
      Happy Valentines Day!
    3. Madison Malone
      Madison Malone
      Hey Just Stopping By To Show Some Love To Your Page. Don't forget Im Available here At Love Ranch South Now!!!
      Email Me at [email protected] to get to Know Me more Personally!!! Book your Appointment by Calling (775)372-5251
      Lets Have a 2 girl Party!!!
    4. Madison Malone
      Madison Malone
      Hey Just Stopping By To Show Some Love To Your Page. Don't forget Im Available here At Love Ranch South Now!!!
      Email Me at [email protected] to get to Know Me more Personally!!! Book your Appointment by Calling (775)372-5251
      Lets Have a 2 girl Party!!!
    5. Madison Malone
      Madison Malone
      Hey its Madison from Love Ranch South. Just stopping by to say Hello, and wishing you a wonderful day!
    6. Frankie Morgan
      Frankie Morgan
      Hi baby I am miss you on twitter
      1. kristikiss likes this.
    7. kristikiss
      kristikiss
      I am here and ready to please thru the 3rd.. Returning the 6th.. Happy 4th
    8. kristikiss
      kristikiss
      Available thru June 8 th
    9. kristikiss
      kristikiss
      I am available thru next Wednesday. Appointments are encoraged.
    10. kristikiss
      kristikiss
      My schedule is as follows.. April 13th thru 30 th .. For now . I will come in for appointments if not on schedule with 2 day notice.
    11. kristikiss
      kristikiss
      I am here until the 10th
      1. FriskyJimmy29 likes this.
    12. breastlvr
      breastlvr
      Hi there! Sorry it took so long to respond.
    13. thelovedoctor
      thelovedoctor
      My apology how could I forget such a beautiful woman. I look forward to a second chance.
      1. kristikiss likes this.
    14. thelovedoctor
      thelovedoctor
      You are a beautiful woman that any man would love to know, hope to meet you.
      1. kristikiss
        kristikiss
        I met you a couple years ago.. You were so sweet. It was very brief tho.. And thank you for the kind words..I hope to meet you once again. kind sir.
        Feb 16, 2016
    15. kristikiss
      kristikiss
      I am here thru next Monday..Come join me me for a Jacuzzi and a bit of naughty fun
      1. Baba1234 likes this.
    16. kristikiss
      kristikiss
      I am enjoying it here at Sagebrush..
      1. HoneyLou likes this.
      2. HoneyLou
        HoneyLou
        We enjoy having you
        Feb 3, 2016
        kristikiss likes this.
      3. kristikiss
        kristikiss
        Thank you Hunny
        Feb 3, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 31, 1968 (Age: 55)
    Courtesan
    I am open to all types of sexual activities.. Vets welcome. I am into tantric sex. If you like to feel pampered..I can do that. want to just cuddle? I am good with that. Need to talk? ok too. Want a pal to take to dinner while in the area for business? I offer that as well. Ask me anything..

Signature

From sex counseling to sex..I provide a variety of services. Let's explore together.. I am open to all types of activities.. from fantasy to fetish. I also offer hot stone massages. Out dates are so much fun. I love to take my time with a gentleman and make you feel alive. Role play your thing?..Mine too! Oral pleasure on you is my specialty ..MILITARY discounts given. Experienced with physically challenged as well. Appointments are encouraged for this Bay area girl..I love football...[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [​IMG]