Full-time Pre-Med student

Share This Page

AVictoria97

New Member, Female, 26, from Maryland

AVictoria97 was last seen:
Feb 28, 2017
    1. Kasey Black
      Kasey Black
      Wishing you endless blessings in 2018 :)
    2. CherryLane
      CherryLane
      i am from md too! which part?
      1. CherryLane
        CherryLane
        i am baltimore:)
        Jun 2, 2017
    3. CherryLane
      CherryLane
      Welcome to the message board love! I'm looking forward to getting to know you;) If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask
      1. AVictoria97 likes this.
    4. origlegman
      origlegman
      I just want to welcome you to the Boards and wish you well!!!
      1. AVictoria97 likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 2, 1997 (Age: 26)
    Full-time Pre-Med student
    I'm 19, in my junior year of college! Studying Pre-Med so I can go to Med school and become a surgeon!
    I can be a little shy in person at first, but I generally warm up to people quickly! Despite by constant resting bitch face I am extremely friendly!
    I love animals! But my favorite animals are bats and sea horses.
    I have a bunch of pets; 3 dogs, 2 cats, 13+ box turtles, 8-10 water turtles, a small koi fish pond, a large koi fish pond, a salt water tank, a horse, and 2 sugar gliders!
    I love working out! I try to go to the gym 5-6 days a week, usually for 1.5-2 hours depending on the day!
    Halloween is my favorite holiday! My bedroom has Halloween decorations in it year round lol.
    I love fishing, being outside, traveling, and anything that'll get me out of the house.
    When I'm not busy, and feeling creative I practice Special Effects Makeup. I also do beauty makeup, but I do that every day unless I really don't feel like it.
    I've been dating the same guy for 5 years now! We met when I was 15, he was 17. He's the only guy I've really been with sexually, and I'm okay with that lol.
    I think that's about it!