Last Activity:
Mar 18, 2024
Birthday:
Feb 25, 2000 (Age: 24)
Overnight Maintenance Associate

Share This Page

AbelFelix23

New Member, Male, 24, from Kentucky

Having visited Sagebrush Ranch and the Bunny Ranch I leave with increased standards of life. Message made on February 7, 2024. Feb 7, 2024

AbelFelix23 was last seen:
Mar 18, 2024
    1. cumishaamado
      cumishaamado
      When are you planning on partying at Sagebrush Ranch? I would love to party with you and fulfill your fantasies!!!
    2. cumishaamado
      cumishaamado
      Thanks for liking my post
    3. cumishaamado
      cumishaamado
      Thanks for the follow and I can't wait to party with you in the near future. Feel free to call or text me on my cell at (310) 779-7319. Happy Saint Patrick"s Day!!!
    4. MonicaPrescott
      MonicaPrescott
      I see it’s your special day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVER!!! I would love to assist with making your day extra special. Every man should feel like a king on their birthday. I can take care of all your wants, needs, and fantasies. Dreams do come true with me.

Name: Monica Prescott
      Schedule: 2pm-2am everyday
      Booking with 10% deposit: (775)-246-7252 ext.0
      Email: [email protected]
      Twitter/X: @MonicaPres777
      1. AbelFelix23 likes this.
      2. AbelFelix23
        AbelFelix23
        Hello MonicaPrescott,

thank you for the happy birthday message. I am glad you would love to assist with making my day extra special. Every man that is good is a king. Thank you for sharing that you can take care of my wants, needs, and fantasies. Glad that dreams do come true with you. Thank you for the schedule, booking information, contact and social information included in your message.

Best,
        Abel F. Patino Jr.
        Mar 16, 2024
    5. cumishaamado
      cumishaamado
      Wishing you a “Happy Birthday”!!!! I would love to fulfill your fantasies with lot's of naughty thoughts to cum!!! Email: [email protected]
      Feel free to call or text me at on my cell at (310) 779-7319.
    6. SophiaSun
      SophiaSun
      Hi
      Welcome to Sagebrush!!
      I will glad to see you again
      Have you a wonderful day !!!
      Sophia Sun
      2. AbelFelix23
        AbelFelix23
        Hi Sophia Sun,

Thank you for the welcome. Glad to have visited Sagebrush and gotten the chance to meet you Sophia. Looking forward to see you again. Thank you, likewise, have a wonderful day!

Best,
        Abel F. Patino Jr.
        Mar 16, 2024
    7. cumishaamado
      cumishaamado
      Welcome to the Board!!! I would love to fulfill your fantasies with lot's of naughty thoughts to cum!!! Email: [email protected]

Booking info with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 You can also text or call me on my cell at (310) 779-7319
    8. MonicaPrescott
      MonicaPrescott
      Hey Lover, welcome to the board!! We always like when new people join. Make the most out of joining by interacting with all the girls. I hope you will allow me to take care of all your fantasies one day.

Name: Monica Prescott
      Schedule: 2pm-2am everyday
      Booking with 10% deposit: (775)-246-7252 ext.0
      Email: [email protected]
      Twitter/X: @MonicaPres777
    9. AbelFelix23
      AbelFelix23
      Having visited Sagebrush Ranch and the Bunny Ranch I leave with increased standards of life. Message made on February 7, 2024.
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 25, 2000 (Age: 24)
    Overnight Maintenance Associate
    My full name is Abel Felix Patino Jr. I visited a brothel on February 7, 2024.

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

I usually make the people around me harder. Sometimes they make me harder.

Make Abel’s day and make the ahegao face :cool:

Excitement but not naivety brings me here to make friends. I am open to a relationship, or a good-time spent with an attractive female. Enthusiasm like excitement is a trait in my personality. My personality is that I am highly extroverted, highly disagreeable, and highly neurotic. Experience on this site, dating applications, meeting women in public, and interesting events exposed me to a lot of situations that have influenced my current personality. I am a brother, employee, investor, educator, follower, fool, retired Navy Airman, honor roll student, leader, and analyst. I have a good relationship with my parents and siblings. My character is ambitious, visionary, fast, and confident.

:D

About Abel: Abel feels he is good with people. Just like a housewife, Abel can be a house boyfriend temporarily just not too pressured and zero bullying. Abel wants to date a good woman. Abel is learning experience with dating women[smilie=i love you1.gif]

Abel wants to be flown in private jets. Abel wants to eat more. Abel can have a family with the woman he had not to put in effort for. Abel wants a financial advisor, a chef and a cleaning crew. Abel wants a high income, an empire. Plus more. :mad:

:oops: Abel does not want your hoo-ha to smell bad.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    It makes Abel’s day and means a lot to him when he sees a conversation initiated by you. Abel is open to receiving gifts.

The people I enjoy being around the most are curious, diligent, truthful, extroverted, dangerous, outspoken, in love with undergoing risk, acting through initiative, and good at sharing.

:rolleyes:

Interact

Content:
    Phone Number:
    Facebook:
    EnjoyingNew
    Twitter:
    enjoying_new