kyleejames

Today, Monday at the Sage Brush Ranch!! Hi, I'm Kylee James, MILF here from The Bay Area San Francisco, California. I'm NEW AT SAGE BRUSH RANCH, ITS MY FIRST WEEK! I would love to meet you! Come by The Sage Brush Ranch and see all the beautiful ladies!

kyleejames, Nov 30, 2015
    • GoingForIT
      Can't wait until we party. Hope to hear from you soon.[smilie=be mine!.gif]
      kyleejames likes this.
    • kyleejames
      @GoingForIT
      Hey, how are you? Just now checking my messages. Thank you, your sweet! What kind of party do you have in mind? Are you thinking XXX or just kinky? I am leaving Wednesday morning. I will be back next weekend December 18-21st then the 21-January 3rd.
    • GoingForIT
      Something more XXX and you seem like the perfect woman for that party.
    • kyleejames
      So when is this going down Mr XXX? Dont tease a horney slut! I seriously need some cock!
    • GoingForIT
      But if you tease a horny slut the outcome is much better. I'll be sure to give you the cock you need and then some.
    • kyleejames
      @GoingForIT
      I will be back next week December 16th through December 21st. Will you be available to brake me off? I will give you an amazing party and a hell of a deal. I'm looking for an over night in my room. I want to keep the entire house up from them hearing me cum all over your face and cock all night. I'm a screamer, and Im beyond cock deprived, seriously! And tell me about what kind of XXX your have in mind? Make we wet, I'm going to masterbate right now an fantasize what I want you to do to me. I'm nasty and love to be nasty with a real freak!! I'm leaving at 8am back home. Please keep in touch I will be available.
    • Rating:
      5/5,
      NathanG24
      Oh sweetie I really want u!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sagebrush Ranch Pics
    Uploaded By:
    kyleejames
    Date:
    Nov 30, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    272.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1280px
    Height:
    960px
    Aperture:
    f/2.4
    Make:
    Apple
    Model:
    iPad mini
    Date / Time:
    2015:11:30 11:34:15
    Exposure Time:
    1/15 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 1000
    Focal Length:
    2.18 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).