cumishaamado

Cumisha Amado - Harry Connor Shoot

Cumisha Amado - Harry Connor Shoot
cumishaamado, Feb 17, 2018
ChicagoBob and little eddie like this.
    • joe carbols
      @cumishaamado wow twice in one week. The only thing better than seeing this picture is being able to take this awesome bustier/teddy off and play with “The Girls”. Thanks for wearing it for me last month
    • cumishaamado
      @joe carbols
      Thanks for sharing your thought and comments!!! It's my pleasure to make you happy and I loved wearing it for our party!!! I can't wait to be in your arms again during your future parties!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    • cumishaamado
      Thanks Chicago Bob for liking my media!!! You are so charming!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    • cumishaamado
      Thanks Little Eddie for liking my media!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    KitKat Ranch Pics
    Uploaded By:
    cumishaamado
    Date:
    Feb 17, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    95.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    682px
    Height:
    1024px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).