Madame Suzette's Halloween Bash

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by foreverman, Oct 30, 2016.

1. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Sindy Sky invited me to come up on the 29th for the big house crawl for Halloween. Before I arrived Shelby Star messaged me that she needed to talk to me. That's never good and I wondered what I had done. Turns out Shelby wanted me to be her date for the party. Yea! Sindy applied my Joker makeup (awesome job!) and I was ready to go. We all headed up to the Bunny Ranch to start the party. Madame Suzette did a wonderful job at each house by having games galore at each place. She really put a lot of work and effort in making it so much fun. This was my first outdate of sorts and afterwards Shelby and I went back to her room to relax. All the ladies at each house had great costumes as they went all out. I drank a lot of coffee to keep me awake on the 4 hour drive home.

brandiminx likes this.
  2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Aren't you lucky :)
    You looked so good as the Joker! I loved it!

dreamscometrue and foreverman like this.
  3. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] How nice. Glad you had a fun time! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

Epic fun true to form Miss Suzette and Asia just so precious and uniquely fun [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

thank you so very much for involving us all in you halloween cheer [smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. You made an awesome Joker! :)
    --------------------------

7. I happy you enjoyed yourself!! So did i!! Next year will be bigger and better!!

foreverman likes this.
  8. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Halloween is coming up soon! Maybe we need a round two!!!!!!
    132.JPG