╚ ❥ A JADE CAPRI REVIEW - reposted

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JadeCapri, May 18, 2014.

1. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

The person wanted to be discrete about this review.

Jade Capri – Why did I wait so long?

So as I wrapped up my first year visiting the ranches with my third trip, I found myself in a bit of a dilemma. Being a creature of habit I had partied with the same 3 ladies on my first 2 trips. However, as fate would have it, those ladies had since retired. I had developed a rapport and in some cases a friendship with those ladies and felt very comfortable with them. Now I find myself having to start over, out of my comfort zone if you will.
    I had always had my eye on Jade but never took the opportunity to meet and party with her. That was about to change. I had first made contact with Jade through the message board and then finally sharing PMs and emails. Our party plans were in place.
    The day of our part had arrived. I had checked out of the GDW and checked in to a hotel in Reno as I had plans to meet with a friend there the next day and it was closer to the airport. I had been texting with Jade most of the day. Deciding where we would have dinner and what to wear, etc. I was just heading out to drive to the Love ranch to meet up with fellow board member John N GA when I received a text from Jade. “I hope you like what I’m wearing, if you don’t its John N GA fault he picked it out” I had a good laugh at that one. I realized what a great sense of humor Jade has.
    I arrived at the LRN talked with John and Shelby Starr for a short while when over walked Jade in a stunning outfit. Of course, as many of you know, anything Jade wears is stunning. I told John he did a great job picking out the outfit. I was greeted with a big hug and off to Jade room to settle the business end. Needless to say that was very quick. We drove to Dukes for a nice steak dinner and what I would say was the most engaging conversation I have had in a long time. If you know me you would know I am not the most talkative person but with Jade the conversation just flowed with no awkward pauses. She is very intelligent and easy to talk with.
    After dinner we headed back to the LRN for the main event. While I won’t go into details I will say “WOW!!!” I will admit I wasn’t at my best but Jade brought out the best in me. Her rock solid body, her uncanny ability to read your body language and what your trigger points are simply floored me. And, oh yeah, did I mention what an amazing kisser she is. She has unlimited energy. We took turns pleasing each other. I love the way she lets you know when you are doing it right and how she gives you direction on what pleases her. Every woman is different, what works on one doesn’t do it for another. Having limited experience that was both helpful and appreciated. This old dog learned a thing or two. I finally had to ask for a break, I must be old. LOL. We ended to evening with Jade giving me an awesome massage.
    After cleaning up I met Jade by the bar. We said our goodbyes and it was off to Reno in a blizzard. I can’t tell you how much ‘fun’ that was. Having grown up in Buffalo, NY I was no stranger to driving in those conditions but it had been a while. I was surprised that the locals on the road didn’t seem to have a clue though. After an hour and 15 minute journey I finally made it back and texted Jade to let her know I made it. It was very late and Jade waited up until I sent that text. That was so sweet of her and really showed her caring side.
    Why did I wait so long? I don’t know but I won’t wait that long again to party with Jade. I found a new friend and an amazing lover. Thanks Jade for a memorable time and many more to come.

2. Go Jade!! xxxx

3. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Samantha!

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Willow!

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I would love to do that again soon B. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It's always nice that no matter what you never lose contact with some people. that is worth it all [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
    WL1 likes this.
  9. WL1
    Chat with Me

WL1 Well-Known Member

WOW, that one hot looking piece
    i wish i can be there :twisted: :twisted:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

:)
    It would be a pleasure to be your secretary too ;)

WL1 and dreamscometrue like this.
  11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I'm looking forward to your next visit...[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

dreamscometrue likes this.
  12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Reading our review make me think that you should visit for a day or two :)

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing it with us!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]