Would Love To Be Naked With Dennis

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Feb 26, 2007.

1. Well I'll guess I'll join the ranks of these other women who have a crush on you, Dennis! I've been watching Cathouse on HBO and have totally fallen is lust with you. You look like a big teddy bear but I have a feeling you could teach me a thing or two about pleasuring a man. I found some pics of you in the gallery without your shirt on (Mmmmmmmmmmm....thank you!) and immediately wanted to see more. MUCH more!

I don't want to be a bunny but I'd LOVE to be able to get naked and party witih you for a few hours! If you're looking for me, I'll be in the gallery. Drooling.

2. Loving Dennis seems to be a trend on this page. lol. Dennis, what must it feel like to know that you could prolly have just about any girl you wanted?

3. Dennis is so sexy because women love men who know exactly what they want, how to get it, and what to do with it. :) I know I'd do Dennis anytime anywhere. He just has that vibe of raw sex. Love it! Hope I can find a man thats as confident and successful.

4. At this point, I'd even settle for some pictures of Dennis naked and hard or, dare I ask, a video of him having sex with one (or two!) of the bunnies. I saw a few pics of him without a shirt off in the picture gallery (be still my heart!) but of course, it left me wanting SO much more!