Winter Trip #3 With Alice Little

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Jackson, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

Winter came into Lake Tahoe with a bang and so did I! LOL

I knew Alice was leaving for Japan in early January so I wanted to come and see her. I wanted to spend some time with her and bring her a few little gifts for the long airplane ride! We made our plans to try a little skiing and playing in the snow. We did play in the snow, sledding and making snowmen. We decided not to ski just in case something was to happen and mess up Alice’s trip. I told her that I would never forgive myself if I was the reason she couldn’t go to Japan!

After our now adventure and plenty of good coffee, we headed to my hotel. I was staying in Tahoe so we went had a drink at the bar and enjoyed the fireplace. It was the best foreplay, we sat and looked into each others eyes and talked. I loved looking down to see Alice’s tiny hands in mine. At that point I didn’t need to sit by the fire, because she made me feel warmth from my head to my toes.

After sitting together she told me she couldn’t wait to be naked and in my arms, well guys what can I say! In my mind I picked her up and ran, LOL we strolled to the elevator and walked in as soon as the doors were closed she jumped into my arms and kissed me, so deep so sensually!

Needless to say our night together was the best ever, I won’t go into details but I have never felt the feelings I did that night. We showered together and then relaxed in the jacuzzi tub. We ordered room service and ate in bed. Played some more, Alice is the energizer bunny and then I fell asleep with her in my arms! We woke up the next morning, enjoyed each other again and then showered went downstairs for breakfast and I drove Alice back to the Bunny Ranch. I had to hit the road so we sat in my car for a little light make out session, which at that point I was ready to rebook, we said our goodbyes and I watched the perfect women walk into the door, she turned at the door waved goodbye and blew me a kiss!

Alice I thank you so much for this experience and we are going to have #4 winter visit when you return from Japan! I hope you have the time of your life!

Guys, believe me if you have never partied with Alice, don't wait any longer! You will be a changed man forever!

Jackson

DollyHart likes this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Schedule your fabulous Out Date with @AliceLittle today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Jackson, thank you so much! I love this review and I have had a great time with you, each time is better and better!
    [​IMG]

4. Jackson, that sounds like one hell of a great party! Alice is the best!

5. This was one fantastic winter party! I look forward to coming home and see you again! Let's plan some fun together!
    Alice-Little-12-11-2018-Tahoe-19s.jpg

6. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

This is such a great review. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with lovely Alice. :)

AliceLittle likes this.
  7. That is so sweet Natasha! It was a fantastic party and such a great review! Kisses to you Jackson!
    [​IMG]

8. Let's make 2019 our year! Time to come out and spend time with me! We will make memories together!
    [​IMG]

9. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

Jackson, what a great review. I didn't get to come see Alice before she left for Japan, but I am coming out right after she gets home!

AliceLittle likes this.
  10. Jackson wanted a party before my trip and we did have one fantastic time! I am ready for a ski party, now that I am back!
    131934-7bcfb3a8c7038d508fb9a7713b60cd19.jpg

11. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

3rd winter in a row! Wow Jackson you are a lucky man! I know I love coming and seeing Alice during the year!

12. It was a wonderful winter encounter! I love to spend time snowmobiling, sledding and making a snowman! Come out while the weather is still holding!
    [​IMG]

13. Always remember I have something for everyone. Whether it is breakfast, BDSM, fetish, GFE or a virgin voyage! Please PM or email me today and let's start planning out fun!
    [​IMG]

14. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

What a great review! Winter fun with Alice Little is the best......

15. Let me make your fantasy come true! Email me today and let's start our romantic fantasy fun!
    [​IMG]

16. Winter is here and I would love to have a fun winter visit by you! Email me today!
    [​IMG]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review @AliceLittle!!! Schedule an appointment with @AliceLittle and have her fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Who wants to come out while it's still winter, we will have a wonderful time together! Let me keep you warm!
    Alice-Little-12-11-2018-Tahoe-16s.jpg

19. It is still winter, so how about another trip!
    [​IMG]

20. This sounds so cozy and delightful! What a beautiful review ^-^ it is still a bit chilly. What better way to keep warm ;);)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AliceLittle likes this.
  21. Let's warm up the chilly winter with some hot time in my suite!
    [​IMG]

22. Let's book our time together then get to know each other and have our fun sexy time!
    [​IMG]

23. I am so excited, Jackson has booked a Spring fling with me! Here's to our 1st Spring encounter!
    [​IMG]

24. Email me today and let's start planning our sexy outstanding experience! [email protected]
    [​IMG]

25. Let's make a summer our time! It will be warm outside and hot in my suite! Want to do an outdate to your hotel? Go to Lake Tahoe, Virginia City? Let's start our plans! Email me today!
    [​IMG]

26. We need to make he summer of 2019 the summer of love! Email me today and let's plan our trip!
    [​IMG]

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Schedule your fabulous appointment with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. It's time to start booking for the summer months! Pool parties, hiking and of course skinny dipping!
    Alice-Little-Pool-5-28-2018-4s.jpg

Baba1234 likes this.
  29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Have @AliceLittle fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. Jackson I really enjoyed our Winter visits! I so look forward to our Summer visit! Thank you for a wonderful review!
    [​IMG]

31. It is fun to see Alice in winter, snuggling up when it's snowing outside but to see Alice in her bikini is hot. Anytime of the year is the best time of the year.

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Have @AliceLittle fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. This was a wonderful winter adventure ..wonderful memories!
    [​IMG]

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Have @AliceLittle fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book @AliceLittle today with many memorable experiences to cum!!! I love reading her reviews!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]