Willow Love - a.k.a. "The Total Package"

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Michael, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

I will never forget the day when the Street Vibrations Pics were posted on this site back in September. It is awesome to also find hidden gems who have just started in this business or who has been a bunnybabe for awhile but never posts. Willow Love was brand new to this business during the start of Street Vibrations. I feel in love with that very beautiful face and that amazing body and I knew that I had to have her upon my return visit.

I was shocked when I saw her in person, she is beautiful in her pics but damn, she is way too beautiful in person. I could not wait to negotiate with her so I did that the day before our party. Her body is F-I-N-E, Fine. OMG, she has a great ass. When she is not at B2, she is in the gym busting her ass developing one of the hottest bodies for a Bunnybabe that I ever seen.

The party itself was purely amazing. She can rock my world anytime. The activities were fantastic. We did lots of things a lot. Words don't do this party justice since it was way greater than the sum of all the positive words you can in a Dictionary. I am very excited about partying with this delight once again.

She is a can't miss party. I'm gonna work on as many sequels to this story as soon as possible.

Willow,

Thank you for your friendship and the amazing party you gave me. I cannot wait to see you again in 08." Your laugh is unbelievably sexy. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

2. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

Hey Michael! Your not so bad yourself! Thanks for all the compliments. We had a blast didn't we?

3. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

Our time together was incredible. We rocked the house. I'm looking forward to a longer chapter and can't wait to spoil you cause you deserve it.

4. willowlove
    Chat with Me

5. can't wait to try myself!

wanting to know what really turns this beauty on.

6. willowlove
    Chat with Me

7. willowlove
    Chat with Me

8. willowlove
    Chat with Me