Willow - A true champ...

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by teaselover8, Jun 4, 2008.

1. So fellas...

I'm writing to give a strong endorsement of Willow. Last Friday night I happened to be in the vicinity of Reno on business and stopped by the ranch. I was looking for something special, namely anal... First I met with another hot bunny but, during negotiations, learned that this is something that she is not into.

My second meeting was with Willow. Right off the bat she indicated she could do anal if I could make it worth her while. I could and our session began.

First she had me strip and she inspected me. Then she bent over her bed with her panties still on. I was standing behind her admiring her amazing assets. She reached her hand between her legs, grabbed my cock and had me put it between her legs. She clamped them together as I admired her fine ass. Then she demonstrated how awesome she really is by saying "look at that ass... you're gonna get to fuck it tonight!!"

We then got on the bed and she took off her panties and bra. She put a rubber on me with her mouth and started in on a great 15 minute bj. Meanwhile she put her ass up next to me so that I could play with her fine wet little kitty (pierced!!!). We moved from that to a nice mutual massage session. Then back to another bj... Then she mounted me (frontwards cowgirl - and really tight). We then played around with some other positions and I rubbed her clit jewelry... I wanted to make her cum but she wanted to "stay horny" so that she could take it deeply in the backdoor without too much pain. Fine with me...

Finally, she lubbed up her ass and my cock. She laid on her side facing away from me and gided me in. What an amazing ass. This was my first time in a girls butt and I was in heaven. What was really amazing is that she was able to get me in quickly (I'm 8" long) and then get me moving at a good pace. At the same time her ass was just as tight as her kitty. I pounded away in there for a good 10 minutes in a variety of positions before finishing. She took it like a CHAMP!!!

We then proceeded to the showers. Per my request she posed for me and fingered herself while I jacked off looking at her fine body.

All in all I had a great time. I look forward to the next time I'm in NV...

Thanks Willow!!!

Best,
    Ryan

2. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

Ryan I'm totally blushing right now! Thanks for the endorsement. I really appreciate it. I had a great time with you too. I can't waite for your next visit.

3. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Wow! Super hot review! :twisted:

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

What a well thought out, sensuous and informative review, Teaselover8! Willow is such a sweet, sexy woman...I'm so happy to hear you had a wonderful experience.

5. I agree with Jade...way hot review!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. I agree to...