Whoa! TEAM NEO!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by torontoral, Nov 18, 2007.

1. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Okay, to recap from my previous posts, I flew into the Moonlite Bunny Ranch for a 36- hour fulfilment of fantasy with the sublime Goddesses Paris Micheals, Laci Ann and Anna Suvari.

Each was booked separately, and as you've gathered from what I've written, I had the absolute thrill of my life with each awe-inspiring woman.

But Paris planted a seed, later further germinated by Laci Ann and eventually sealed by Anna, for a Team Neo experience.

That's right -- three of the Moonlite's most seductively stunning sirens together, simultaneously -- with little 'ol me.

Just the very suggestion overwhelmed me, because here was my biggest dilemma: how do you pay full and equal attention to three gorgeous creatures and worship them without neglecting somebody in the mix?

Then I decided, what the hell -- sometimes you just have to go for it.

After a brief negotiation, my eyes grew bigger and bigger as both Paris and Laci Ann entered Anna's bedroom. It was surreal, and I didn't know where to begin. But the ladies took over, and thanks to some brilliant strategy on Laci Ann's part, my concerns regarding group participation were alleviated, hopefully to the full satisfaction of the Bunnybabes.

Imagine floating on a cloud for a pillow, surrounded by a galaxy of stars, with every corpuscle of your being, from your manhood to your mind-hood, being bathed in absolute pleasure.

Team NEO made me see stars, all right, and speak in several tongues as I continued to reach new altitudes.

I feel extremely privileged and honored to have experienced Team NEO, and wish to thank Paris, Laci Ann and Anna -- both individually and collectively -- for one of my life's highlights.

If I ever win the lottery, I know where I'm heading...

STILL grinning from ear-to-ear in utter disbelief,

Nick InToronto

2. Glad you had a wonderful time. I know we sure did! Thank you for the delicious cookies.

3. I'll second that! I had so much fun, both with you, Nick, and with Laci and Paris. It's always a blast with team Neo!

4. torontoral
    Chat with Me

It's been a month since I partied with the glorious Team NEO combination of Paris Michaels, Laci Ann and Anna Suvari, and the smile hasn't left my face nor the other various parts of my anatomy...

Ladies, thanks again for a spectacular lifelong memory and here's hoping for a repeat sometime in 2008...

Warmest,

Nick InToronto [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=mylove.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=love together.gif] [smilie=my heart fire up for you.gif]

5. Bump!

6. torontoral
    Chat with Me

With St. Pogus Day celebrations just around the corner, I'm eagerly anticipating my reunion with some of my favorite Bunnies. So I've decided to bump up my last appointments while preparing to create new ones :)

7. torontoral
    Chat with Me

:wink: