PIC THREAD WHO WANTS TO GO SHOOTING WITH ME?

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Aug 13, 2018.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @SophiaSun for the kisses!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Here's my latest CCW Target Sheet:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_5033.jpg

timberwolf2 likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @MinnieBea for your kind words and compliments!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @HannahFetish for liking my post!!! You have a "Happy Holidays" with a "Prosperous, Safe and Healthy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @timberwolf2 for liking my post and I hope we can go on a "Shooting Out Date" someday!!! You have a "Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

timberwolf2 likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and compliments @CherryLane!!! Wishing you a "Prosperous, Safe and Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. You look so cute in this picture

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for the compliment!!! You are so adorable and I love your personality!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Here's my Target Sheet from January 15th:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_0716.jpg

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JayJayJay for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

CCW Training has taught me how to relax and beware of safety and respect for all firearms. I feel more relax now when I shoot. Who wants to take me on an "Out Date To The Gun Range" in Reno?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_5033.jpg

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @BryceStevens for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! I would love to have you @BryceStevens join me!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Yes me too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - I would love to experience a "Shooting Out Date" with you!!! What kind of guns do you like to shoot?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

timberwolf2 likes this.
  15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I would love to have you join me @Natasha Star!!! Thanks for your kind words and compliment!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @FumbleNutts for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FumbleNutts likes this.
  17. SerenityLove
    Chat with Me

SerenityLove Well-Known Member

I have never been shooting !! Looks so fun !!

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's so much fun @SerenityLove!!! It's good to take a CCW Training Class so you have knowledge on firearms and not afraid to use it.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

SerenityLove likes this.
  19. SerenityLove
    Chat with Me

SerenityLove Well-Known Member

Thank you so much love !! I will definitely take that advice

20. Jessica Riley
    Chat with Me

Jessica Riley Well-Known Member

How literal! That actually looks pretty fun.

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @SerenityLove and your welcome!!! You will love it!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @LayloniStroxxx for the adorable Imogies!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JayJayJay for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Dayamn Girl! Shiver me timbers!

25. 45 Acp mainly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

26. Jessica Riley
    Chat with Me

Jessica Riley Well-Known Member

I have friends that are into this. They love the girls + gun mags. Hrmm....

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

9 mm - Caspian, Glock & Ruger[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - Thanks for your kind words and compliments!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love shooting handguns @Jessica Riley - it's very relaxing!!! It's good practice and knowledge to experience - You never know when you'll need to use it someday and not be afraid to shoot!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and compliments!!! Let's go shooting together @FumbleNutts !!! It's so much fun!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FumbleNutts likes this.
  31. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

That looked like a 1911. You were shooting..Rear sight looks like ones that I've used over , The years! Yes, I have noticed. That you also shot the Glocks ,

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
  32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @FumbleNutts for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FumbleNutts likes this.
  33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! I would love go shooting with you someday!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    Awe - thanks @LayloniStroxxx for your kind words and compliment!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]