Who have you not partied with yet but on your radar?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Adventure Guy, Apr 20, 2019.

1. AjaMercury
    Chat with Me

AjaMercury Heavenly Mercury Incarnate

I'm honored to have made your list with so many other stunning women!

Broadhildt and TiredFrog like this.
  2. AjaMercury
    Chat with Me

Come on down then, we're waiting for you. I'm still here till May 1st.

3. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

Its those darn livestream broadcasts, after seeing you on there, well....I've just got to make this happen!![smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. AjaMercury
    Chat with Me

why thank you hun, I always try to keep it lively on our streams!

5. Thank you babe! Can’t wait to meet you in person! XOXOXO

Old Nick likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @grizzly for mentioning me in your post and I would love to party with you someday!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

destinistarr and grizzly like this.
  7. As far as who is on my radar, well, YOU are! If I haven’t met you, I would like to. Even if your appointments are all set with other ladies and your dance card is full, it’s nice to put a face with a name. So please stop by and say hello if you’re in town! :)

8. Jessica Riley
    Chat with Me

Jessica Riley Well-Known Member

These are impressive lists! Suggestion if I may? Mega Party. Get the girls together you want to party with and do a group party. Why not knock everyone off your bucket list in one fantastic night to remember?

(*Disclaimer: not recommended for those with serious heart issues.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old Nick and grizzly like this.
  9. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Oh I plan on it as my party is at Sagebrush. Cannot wait to see you again[smilie=happy.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I hope a party with you might include some of your world famous cooking! You are most welcome, you have been very kind and supportive of me every time I came for a visit.

10. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I’ll be sure to. I’m also gonna pop in at the other brothels in the area, coz I get the feeling there are a few ladies fascinated with my legend. Plus, I need to pick up shot glasses.

11. As I am new here, and having gone over each of the different sights, I can honestly say that creating a small list is not an easy task, as all of the ladies are beautiful......that being said, here is my list (in no particular order)

Sagebrush Ranch:
    Desert Rose
    Chloe Cakes
    Tegan Hart

Bunny Ranch:
    Mercedes
    Randy Ryder
    Alice Little

Love Ranch North:
    Destini Starr
    Veronica Dean
    Christine Fowler

Kit Kat Ranch:
    Hannah Foxx
    Kiki Lover
    Mickee Bee

Last edited: May 2, 2019
  12. Looking forward to it! See you soon :)

Old Nick likes this.
  13. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

What amazing lists everyone has on here.[smilie=happy.gif]:):D

Old Nick likes this.
  14. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

Okay babe see you soon.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

15. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

Curious? Guess where I'm at [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. KlassyKay
    Chat with Me

KlassyKay Cuz I have a capital ASS!

Prove it!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Old Nick likes this.
  17. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

18. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Thank you for including me in your wonderful choices of amazing women! xoxo

Snapchat-2050060204.jpg

grizzly likes this.
  19. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

We will babe see you soon[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. I hate that I am just seeing this but I love that you have my on your list ;). We will dwindle down this list don’t you worry :D <3!

21. This is a wonderful list! So many gorgeous ladies ;). A little long but we are about to change that here in a few months <3!

grizzly likes this.
  22. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

I’m ready when you are!
    -Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder

23. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Yes at least 3 names will be coming off! I am so excited to finally meet you in the flesh! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JadeJasper likes this.
  24. KlassyKay
    Chat with Me

KlassyKay Cuz I have a capital ASS!

It’s such an honor to make a list! I only made one mans list but it was still so flattering! Thanks for the love boys!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Old Nick likes this.
  25. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

There's a Simon & Garfunkel song called "El Condor Pasa (If I Could)"... I may not be able to party with these lovely ladies in the near future, but that doesn't mean they're not on my mind.

@CharlieDaze
    @CalistaRose
    @BeccaBentley
    And of course @AliceLittle, with whom I had only a "close encounter" (but no party) in 2017...

It's moments like this that make me wonder whether I should have dedicated my life to the pursuit of wealth... ;)

26. And of course @AliceLittle, with whom I had only a "close encounter" (but no party) in 2017...

Broadhildt, I am here and waiting. I look forward to having our party!
    Alice-Little-Pool-5-28-2018-1s.jpg

27. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

I will be at the ranches in two weeks Mia.

28. Rockports
    Chat with Me

Rockports Well-Known Member

There are so many ladies I want to party with! Usually when I go, I tell myself I want to try out multiple girls. Yet, it’s the same every time: I party with a girl, have a great time and party with her a couple more times and before I know it, it’s time to go home. Either I need to stop getting attached or I need to extend my stays!

And I see that there are so many new girls that I want to party with! I do like to party with new girls, so it’ll be a surprise when I’m there in early August!!!!

RubyRae, Vixen and Old Nick like this.
  29. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

I was there yesterday. I partied with Natasha, and I asked the bartender about you, coz I wanted to say hi, and she told me you weren’t in. Hopefully next time. I plan on being out there again. :)

30. Aw shucks, we missed each other. Well, I know you were in VERY good hands with Natasha, and there is always next time :)

Old Nick likes this.
  31. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

We will have fun together!

-Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder

Old Nick likes this.
  32. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

4 more days to go Asia. I hope time goes by fast.

33. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

I checked one name off my list, but I’m definitely planning on partying with her again. :D

Fozzie likes this.
  34. Chief
    Chat with Me

Chief Active Member

Sheesh! Where to start? I’ve not been but I’m booking with Natasha at the end of July for two evenings in a row. I would love to see CecilyRose, Tiara, Eliza Wilde, Chanel, Juniper, Ellie Moore, Ruby Rae, Charlie Daze, Ava Carter.....many more ladies but that list will keep me busy for some time...lol

RubyRae, Adventure Guy and Old Nick like this.