Who have you not partied with yet but on your radar?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Adventure Guy, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

Board members - which ladies have you not partied with yet but on your radar?

Ladies - which board members and/or ladies have you not partied with yet but on your radar?

AsiaFoxxx, grizzly and carlitoalex like this.
  2. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

3. kaynine26
    Chat with Me

kaynine26 Well-Known Member

4. kaynine26 likes this.
  5. CocoBrantley
    Chat with Me

CocoBrantley Well-Known Member

Hey Adventure Guy! Hope you are having a great Easter weekend! Flattered I am on your radar and hope we can figure out a way to change our status from wishlist to fantasy fulfilled!!! I’m here whenever you are ready!!!

Kisses...
    CoCo

Adventure Guy likes this.
  6. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

7. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

I have a small list of...Alice Little,Coco Brantley,LilyPeach and Harley Lane!

8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Since I have been somewhat derelict in my duties as of late, my list has grown:

Bunny Ranch: Andrea Banks, CoCo Brantley and Bobbi Besos.
    Love Ranch: Abby Avery, Astrid Lulpeck, JadeMonroe and Juniper Jones.
    Kit Kat Ranch: Kathryn Wolfe, Marie Sinclair and Aja Mercury.
    Sagebrush Ranch: Ellie Moore, Tiffany Hilton and Natasha Star.
    [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
  9. SDJ
    Chat with Me

SDJ Well-Known Member

Keeping it to no more than four is impossible but:
    Sandi Benks
    Jennifer Lynn
    Sophia Sun
    Desert Rose

10. Vixen
    Chat with Me

Vixen Well-Known Member

kaynine26 likes this.
  11. Vixen
    Chat with Me

Vixen Well-Known Member

12. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

Oh my, where to begin? Well, in no particular order and I know I'm forgetting some.... Bobbi Besos, Jenny Jade, Asia Fox, Coco Brantley, Aja Mercury, Stacy Tyler, Jade Monroe. I'm going to be one tired frog!

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
  13. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Ladies I have yet to party with but on my radar are:

For Sagebrush
    @Natasha Star (Party booked for end of November)
    @JadeJasper (Party booked for end of Nov. Safety Girl)
    @piperrae (an injury sidelined her in Dec. 2017)
    @MercyMercydys
    @ChloeCakes
    @EllieMoore
    @baileypaige
    @TiffanyHilton

Loveranch
    @destinistarr
    @JuniperJones
    @Abby Avery
    @AstridLulpeck
    @CherryLane
    @JadeMonroe

Kit Kat

@KikiLover
    @cumishaamado
    @GemStoned
    @Marie Sinclair

Bunny Ranch

@TiaraTae
    @CocoBrantley
    @randyryder
    @jennyjade
    @RubyRae
    @angelinamonroe
    @Bobbi Besos
    @Air Force Amy
    @BettyPage
    @MarilynBaker
    There are so many amazing ladies at all the ranches really hard to decide! Granted it depends on my mood that day who I am looking for.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
  14. JenniferLynn
    Chat with Me

JenniferLynn Located at the Kit Kat Ranch

You are too sweet handsome! It would be a pleasure to party with you!! <3 Come in to Kit Kat and let's get to know one another :)

XOXO
    Jennifer Lynn

kaynine26 likes this.
  15. JenniferLynn
    Chat with Me

JenniferLynn Located at the Kit Kat Ranch

I would love to party with you! Looking forward to getting to know you in the near future <3

XOXO
    Jennifer Lynn

16. StacyPretty
    Chat with Me

StacyPretty Companion At Love Ranch North

17. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Adventure Guy, Fozzie and ChloeCakes like this.
  18. Lake Show
    Chat with Me

Lake Show Well-Known Member

CherryLane and CharlieDaze like this.
  19. Lake Show
    Chat with Me

Lake Show Well-Known Member

Very nice list Adventure Guy, you have good taste. I have a few of those on my own list. Ellie Moore and Lily Peach to be exact. Plus i definitely want to add Charlie Daze and Jackie Evans.

20. JBear
    Chat with Me

JBear Well-Known Member

The list is so long and so many have been so kind and sweet. I wish I just had the courage and finances for the trip out.

JadeJasper and Old Nick like this.
  21. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

That’s a long list for me. It even includes ladies who are not in the Hof brothels.

ChloeCakes likes this.
  22. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

For me, the funds are there. The courage will come. I’m a bit nervous about driving across northern Nevada, but many before me have made the trip, and I hope to make many myself. It is a bit nerve wrecking, I grant you. I’ve always had a touch of nervousness even going to a smaller brothel, especially if I’m seeing someone I’m very interested in. I guess it’s natural.

23. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Heck I get nervous picking up the phone and calling in the deposit! I will be driving from Kansas this trip!
    It is nerve wracking to push that buzzer & waiting to see the lady you have built a connection with over 8 months for me.

The funds have kept me me from fulfilling my list, I love the trip to the ranches, once there it is very calming & relaxing

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
  24. I've been there! I've partied with @EllieMoore four times in 12 months, and I'm still really nervous on the phone , at the airport, at the buzzer, and in the parlor, but once I see Ellie, it all disappears!

25. It's a long way, 590 miles from salt lake city to reno on I 80, took me, driving from sagebrush to the Utah line last summer, 11:30 am to 6 pm, pretty drive though!

CherryLane, ChloeCakes and grizzly like this.
  26. Fozzie
    Chat with Me

Fozzie Well-Known Member

@EllieMoore appears very sweet every time I've seen her on the live stream feeds, so I could imagine she puts everyone at ease when they show up for a visit with her.

27. She's the best and it doesn't hurt that I've had a big thing for her since literally the first time I saw her on livestream! Makes it feel like seeing a great friend (with benefits) rather than a visit to a brothel

ChloeCakes, grizzly and Fozzie like this.
  28. CocoBrantley
    Chat with Me

Thank you bunches for the love TN_MAN! I’m flattered to be one name on a very short list..... I hope we have a chance to shorten your list in the near future! Send me a message or email anytime....

Kisses...
    CoCo Brantley

ChloeCakes and Jessie Summers like this.
  29. CocoBrantley
    Chat with Me

Well we gotta work on crossing some of those names off your list! Thank you for the love, I’m happy to have caught your attention!

Kisses....
    CoCo Brantley

30. CocoBrantley
    Chat with Me

You have quite the list and I appreciate being in your eye! Don’t worry about getting worn out, we keep RedBull for emergency situations when a @TiredFrog may need to grow some wings!!! I hope you are planning a trip to visit us soon!!!

Kisses...
    CoCo Brantley

TiredFrog and Jessie Summers like this.
  31. CocoBrantley
    Chat with Me

You are going to be one busy Bunny Hopper, @grizzly, after seeing your list! Hoping you may be in a sweet CoCo mood next time you visit!!! Looking forward to meeting you sometime in the near future!!!

Kisses....
    CoCo Brantley

grizzly and Jessie Summers like this.
  32. The ladies that are on my radar are: Kimmy Heart, Charlie Daze, Natasha Star and Asia Foxxx.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2019
  33. CocoBrantley
    Chat with Me

You have an awesome list @Jessie Summers and I am honored to have made the cut! There are so many fun and absolutely gorgeous girls here, and new ones coming aboard so frequently. Your list will always be growing! Would love to chat next time you are visiting or maybe even before your next visit. Message me anytime, or send me an email! Would love to see if we click!

Kisses....
    CoCo Brantley

Jessie Summers likes this.
  34. Thank you for your invite Coco will definitely love to meet you. I'm hoping to visit in late July for my birthday, but finding the current challenges in life (taxes, recent car accident and upcoming payment) challenging that, here's hoping though!

CocoBrantley likes this.