Who are some of your Favorite "Kitties?"

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by kzgurl, Jul 7, 2019.

?

Do you have a favorite "Kitty" from the Kit Kat in MoundHouse?

1. Yes?

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. No?

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. More than one

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. kzgurl
    Chat with Me

kzgurl Active Member

We have had so many fantastic, lovely Ladies at the KitKat. Can you name a few of your favorites?

Have you had a chance to meet some of our newest Kitties?

Ring our Bell and check out our newest line up of World Famous Kitties at the KitKat!

Come Visit/ Email/ Call
    48 KitKat Drive, MoundHouse, NV
    KitKatRanch.com

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
    joe carbols and Lake Show like this.
  2. Lake Show
    Chat with Me

Lake Show Well-Known Member

No Question LilyPeach is my favorite :D

kzgurl likes this.
  3. My favorite kittes at kit kat ranch are LEXXI STAR CUMISHAAMADO LILYPEACH KLASSY KAY

kzgurl likes this.
  4. kzgurl
    Chat with Me

kzgurl Active Member

You picked some beautiful ladies! We have added some newer kitties to the house so feel free to check them out at KitKatRanch.com or come by in person!

5. StacyPretty
    Chat with Me

StacyPretty Companion At Love Ranch North

My list is long

I LOVE EVERY SINGLE LADY AT KIT KAT! Hands down best place ever! Even down to our staff ♥️

JessicaKitten and kzgurl like this.
  6. kzgurl
    Chat with Me

kzgurl Active Member

She is definitely one of the favorites!

Lake Show likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @HARLEY for your kind words and mentioning me in your post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Oh yea!!!! I have favorites and an “ATF” at Kit Kat past and present

@cumishaamado
    @BryceStevens (past),
    @KathrynWolfe ,
    Sable Renae (past)
    Amelia Heart (past)
    @SophiaSun
    Alexandria Moon (past)

My “ATF” at the Kit Kat is the caring and compassionate @cumishaamado !!!!!!!

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and compliments!!! I love our chemistry together and you are always in my prayers!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

I missed Bryce

[smilie=hot over you.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  11. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

I just wanted to clarify my earlier post. I provided my favorites past and present. And some people might think when I used the term “Past” might have meant that @BryceStevens may have passed away. Let me reaffirm everyone that @BryceStevens is alive and well and doing great and wonderful things with her life.

I look forward to seeing her again if she comes back to Kit Kat

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I miss @BryceStevens too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @Harley83 for mentioning me in your post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I miss @BryceStevens too and I talk to her frequently!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for mentioning me in your post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  16. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hi @cumishaamado thank you for confirming that Bryce and you continue to talk and chat. Bryce is super charming , she is a wonderful person to have as a friend!

17. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

It’s just the truth @cumishaamado , the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth!!

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @joe carbols and @BryceStevens will always be a wonderful friend!!! She is one of my "Best Friends"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  19. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Gosh. I hope I’m on @cumishaamado BFF list as well. Bryce is an awesome friend to me as well dearest Cumi!

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - You are @joe carbols on my "BFF List" too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  21. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Whew, that was close @cumishaamado i was going out on a limb making that statement. It could have gone bad, very bad for me

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

You will always be my BBF!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart" and you will always be in my prayers!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.