Which women really Love a fem session?

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Jun 26, 2006.

1. I am very feminine and bi-curious. On HBO I noticed that some women there really don't like women clients; but are there any women who love to caress a woman???

2. mmmmm, I love to play with a tasty woman!! yummy!!!

3. Honey, how di doyu get that idea, the bunnies love girls!!!

All but a few party with girls.

I know for a fact the most biggest part of some of the girls business is couples. Ask Brooke Taylro she has more couples than single guys for some reason.

come see us, the girls will make a Bunny brunch out of you.

4. I LOVE WOMEN!!!!! :D :D :D

Nothing makes my day more than having a woman to pleasure!! :wink:

5. DO YOU LIKE A GUY WITH A SKIRT?

6. Hey there from AZ

Thanks Dennis for the Reply. Guess I need to find a map to your place. giggle :lol:

7. Hey D

:lol: You in a skirt with no fruit of the looms; like let you all hang loose. Wow, that is a great fantasy for me. *wink*

8. Guy in a skirt....Sure why not!!! About time I had something new and interesting!!!!

10. YUMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM TRUELY BISEXUAL. NOT JUST GAY FOR PAY..... I WOULD HOPE THAT YOU WOULD COME OUT AND GIVE US A TRY. LOVE EDEN38DD

11. Re: YUMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll still waiting for you to break me in!

12. Re: YUMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

Eden, you are one hot babe! Let's get together and create something of a Exotic Adventure... I'm open to learn new and daring things :wink:

13. FEM SESSION

EVERYTHING ABOUT A WOMAN IS OH SOOOO SEXY......MMMM

14. i guess a scot's never been in there...

15. Re: YUMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

100% bi-sexual here! Would love to play with you at the Ranch...I'll be working there soon! And will definitely be servicing the ladies :wink: