Where's Dennis

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Oct 26, 2005.

1. Wondering where Dennis is.. have not seen him around I sure miss him..
    I bet the bunnies have him tied up they missed him so much.

Hugs
    Jessi

2. I just got back and trying to catch up on things.

They don't have me tied up but I am ready for some hot sex!!!!!

3. well, dennis, that goes without saying, right?

4. When I travel it makes me horny because even though I have lots of girls on me, I don't play with many of them.

5. well why not?

what about the next time you travel to baltimore? will you still stick to your guns then?

6. OMG!! I don't how strong I can be? right now I am in chicago at the airport feeling very horny, is it the flying or the nap I got on the plane? Or looking at your pic?

7. Had I known you were in the midwest, big D, I could have shown you some warm hospitality in the midst of the cold weather!

8. Hey - another Marylander! Where in Maryland are you from Lindsey?

9. I say that once a week, WHERE'S D? when I see him roll out the LV stuff, I know its time to get friendly with the staff around the ranch.

10. Sounds like you need a special dog sitter and then when Big D gets home we can have a welcome home meet n greet. Freedom would love to come and play.

Hugs
    Jessi

11. Come play with me and little Domino

12. Its kinda like. "Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego"...but now its "Where In The World Is Big D?"....lol

13. There exceptions to evey rule.

14. that's what i like to hear.... how do you always know the right thing to say dennis?

15. You are such a tease... it turns me on....

Kisses
    Jessi

16. He just does! He's the one and only Daddy and we all love him so for being who he is :D

17. Thank you sweetheart!!!