REVIEW When I visit, I don't want to see Ellie Moore, I NEED to see Ellie Moore

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Jessie Summers, Apr 16, 2019.

1. I visited the Sagebrush Ranch over the weekend of March 23-26, and needless to say, as I do with any trip to "my favorite place on Earth", had the greatest time ever! It was a stretch of days that featured fast changes, great parties, and, I'll be completely frank, the opportunity to just see and experience moments with the beautiful, spunky, and sexy @EllieMoore , things I never take for granted, and, the more they happen, make me more entranced by that young woman than the time I had departed the previous time.

So, story time. I can't do into great detail, but a potential multi-girl party featuring Ellie on the first night of my visit "fell through". For many reasons, it was personally disappointing to me that this party didn't happen, but at the very very top of this list was, this party was going to serve as my "Ellie-time". I decided long ago that IF I visit the ranches, I'm partying with Ellie, in one form or another. She's the sexiest thing I know, the sweetest female in the world, and most of the time, the last thing on my mind as I'm falling asleep. However, now with the mega-party postponed, and another party for later in my visit 'moved up', my chances of having time with Ellie was in jeopardy.

Now, it's one thing for the client (me) to be concerned about having 1-on-1 time with the courtesan, but when the courtesan comes forward to express the same concern, my heart nearly burst out of my chest. At one point during the course of the weekend, Ellie and I came together to discuss my schedule and my party plans. The discussion was brief but the result was the same, By God, come hell or high water, I'm gonna party with Ellie before I leave.

On Monday evening, plans were made to party with the enchanting Miss Moore. After arriving at the ranch, she texted me to ask, "What kind of make-up do you want to see?"......my quick answer, "Same thing I saw last July sweetheart, red lip, smokey eyes, pink blush".........My wait to see my favorite girl in the world started

After a handful of minutes, I got a tap on the shoulder and for some reason, and this always happens with Ellie, had this brief moment of thinking "who is hugging my shoulder, flirting with me????" - Believe me, it's a very brief moment, and I think it's my subconscious setting myself up for a moment of amazement. I turned on the bar stool to see literally the most beautiful creature staring back at me. The make-up was perfect. Her smile was divine! To say my jaw hit the floor isn't doing the moment justice! And yes, after being unsure whether I'd be "Jessica" on Monday, I did doll myself up that morning, and was feeling very sensual all day!

The party wasn't the longest that I've had with Ellie, but it was the most meaningful to me. I was, at a very high level, attracted to every fiber of her being. Her physical beauty, her mental beauty, and most importantly, the knowledge that she wanted me as much as I wanted her. It made our moments together extremely special to me, and it, being my final party experience of this trip, focused my entire summer on one thought, "Next time I go to Sagebrush, how can I make Ellie feel like the most special girl in the world?"......That was my thought three weeks ago, and it hasn't lost focus since. In fact, I'm more ready to go back than ever.

The easiest moments in my life are being with Ellie. There is an unspoken connection there that I can't describe adequately, but I love. The hardest moments are leaving her for months on end, but with each meeting, the connection grows. I hope she knows how special just her being a part of my life is to me. She is my 'dream-girl' in about every way there possibly could be!

2. EllieMoore
    Chat with Me

EllieMoore Local lover, available 24/7 by appointment!

[​IMG]
    :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

C_Note_KY and Jessie Summers like this.
  3. What a great review! Yes, Ellie time is an absolute MUST for your trip! :)

Jessie Summers likes this.
  4. Capture.PNG
    hmmmmmmm who does this remind me of....who? who? who? [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]