whats up

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, May 9, 2007.

1. HELLO EVERYONE

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN, LOOK I AM VERY UPSET OF THE FACT, THAT NO ONE REPLIES TO ME , NOT EVEN DENNIS, WOW AM I SOME SORT OF
    DIRT ON A LOG OR MOLD ON THE PIPE , WHATS UP WITH THAT. i HAVE WRITTEN NUMBEROUS OF MESSAGES, AND HE WRITES TO EVERYONE ELSE BUT ME... :arrow: :?: :evil:

2. Dennis is a VERY busy person. he doesn't have much time to spend on the computer. PM him and ask him why he isn't answering your PMs.

Something like this should never be made public.

3. First, Take the advice of Dean and Pandora.

Second, consider why no one is responding. It's okay to have a crush on Dennis, but you don't have to post multiple boards about it. Also DONT TYPE IN CAPS IT MAKES IT SEEM LIKE YOUR YELLING. Not very fun to read. Use caps sparingly.

You need to chillax.

4. Just so everyone knows, this poster doesnt represent all of us Hoosiers.. Most of us from Indiana are nice and not stalkers... (Cough uhhh ummm like me!) :lol: :p :wink:

5. I have emailed dennis and suzette

a couple of times. Niether haven't responded to me. One thing though...THEY ARE OF CELEBRITY STATUS...so if either one has time to answer emails at all....consider yourself lucky. These are two very key components at the Ranch. I was really surprised either of them answer emails personally at all.

Don't fret...just realize who you are trying to talk too. All celebrities are a shot in the dark to try and get ahold of.
    Be safe,
    hopeofhearts

6. well, I tell you what, I am not no stalker....I have better things to do then
    reply to dumb topics like u , your pathetic.get a life. by the way thats probally not your real pic anyway.

7. you have been banned from the message board for this comment. NO reason to degrade and disrespect other people.