RANCH SPECIAL ~~*What you need to know when booking *~~

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by KylieRose, Oct 8, 2019.

1. KylieRose
    Chat with Me

KylieRose PETITE GODDESS

~~So you are interested in booking me for a sexual experience ~~

First off I want to say how exciting I cannot wait to get to meet you. There are a few things that I have listed to help you and I get better acquainted and to ensure that we both walk away from the experience feeling amazing.

Hygiene

I get it our lives are busy and sometimes things slip through the cracks. But please make sure you brush your teeth, take a shower and groom yourself accordingly. You do not need to come to be bald or anything but please be mindful of the intimate areas and their overall cleanness as well.

Bank Account/ Credit/ Debit

I remember the first purchase I made I had to call my bank account because it was preset to only allow me to withdraw a certain amount in one day. I felt really embarrassed because the first thing someone thinks when that happens is you do not have the money. So to avoid this from happening to you make sure the funds are readily available and you do not have a withdraw limit that is lower. Cash is KING if you come with cash it is happily accepted.

We do not accept American Express.

Etiquette

I always ask that you come dressed nicely. I am not asking you to come in a suit and tie or anything but a nice shirt and presentable pants are fine. Let me know the type of experience you are looking for before you are booking the more details the better so I am fully prepared to make the experience one you will never forget. Time is valuable to me. When you book for a time I will be ready to see you when you arrive. If you are going to be late or need to re-book I would need a 72-hour notice to your re-book. If I do not receive a notice on re-booking then your deposit will be kept.

I look forward to our party and I cannot wait to meet you

xoxoxo

JuniperJones likes this.
  2. KylieRose
    Chat with Me

KylieRose PETITE GODDESS

3. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Great post! Couldn’t have said it better.

4. KylieRose
    Chat with Me

KylieRose PETITE GODDESS