What turned you on today?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Adventure Guy, Dec 10, 2017.

1. Yup. Neck kisses are the bomb. Goosebumps and tingles.

2. I'm turned on most of the time! xoxoxoJohn

Adventure Guy and DashaDare like this.
  3. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

CecilyRose likes this.
  4. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

I've always had a low-level boot fetish. The cold weather brings out the ladies' leather boots, which warm the blood. ;)

Adventure Guy likes this.
  5. 59FenderSuper
    Chat with Me

59FenderSuper Well-Known Member

Not getting a thing, today. :-(

6. I keep getting turned on, on a daily basis, by @RyanTaylor @EllieMoore and @AriaQuinn , this is not a complaint, but a thank you for your attractivene.......being smoking hot! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Adventure Guy and lingerieluvrm like this.
  7. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

A gentleman that brought me flowers. He's such a sweetheart to me.

Broadhildt and Adventure Guy like this.
  8. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

joe carbols likes this.
  9. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I’m turned on thinking about the good times I’ll have. :)

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

All the compassionate kind words and compliments of @joe carbols!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart" with a "Big Heart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Awe, what a sweet thing to say @cumishaamado. especially on our anniversary. You brought a huge smile to my face and warmed my soul all evening.

There are Wonder Women
    There are Wonderful Wome
    And then there is Cumisha whom others are measured against.

Hard to believe it’s been two years today. Where did the time go. I still cherish our first encounter as much as our last three hour encounter. You are so much more than just another pretty face. You have become a wonderful friend as well. Thank you for sharing those small snippets of you busy day and life spending them with me.

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Happy Anniversary to you too @joe carbols, my "Special Compassionate Friend"!!! I will always cherish our friendship and memorable experiences together especially in the shower and cooking in the kitchen!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
    joe carbols likes this.
  14. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hey there @Adventure Guy glad to see your back in CC. How is the skiing??

Glad to see you and @CecilyRose are having a good time. I did not know Cecily was back at moonlight. What a great time you must be having. I have not had the pleasure of meeting @MakenzieJordan maybe next time I’m out in mound house they will both be there.

Hope the skiing is as good as your fine ladies

15. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Wow!!!! What have I done to get such awesome accolades. You my dear friend @cumishaamado are making me melt. Or maybe it’s just my hot tub.

Nothing says winter than crystal clear starry night at about 7 degrees and the tub at 104 degrees. I only wish I had some company.

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and compliments!!! I wished I was in the "Hot Tub" with you too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

We will just have to make that happen the caring @cumishaamado in 2019.

Give sensual @SophiaSun a great big DFK for me. Make sure she knows Kris Kringle came and she has a Christmas present to open. The front desk should have it.

19. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Hi @joe carbols - skiing was great! Lots of snow early in the season and many more feet of snow arrived this week.

Yes @CecilyRose is back (she took a few months off). Definitely awesome spending time with her.

@MakenzieJordan is an amazing Southern belle.

20. I like Big Butts and I cannot lie...!

CeliaTrue likes this.
  21. I had a party today and I poured oil all over my body and rubbed myself against him.. let me tell you I was so turned on by the skin to skin contact it was very sensual indeed!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22. I feel like neck kisses should be everyone’s weakness lol it just sends tingling sensations all over

DesertRose likes this.
  23. I love your boobs and laugh Miss Daphne!

DaphneGaspard likes this.
  24. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

The gorgeous smile of Juniper Jones! So pretty... and don't even get me started on the rest of her! Wowzers!

25. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

Pictures of the sexy Mia Amore! I would love to snuggle with that "snuggle bunny"!

26. I saw this guy earlier at the grocery store and he turned me on.. just looking at him. Hehe

27. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

I was turned on today by a wonderful party with @KathrynWolfe! :D

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  28. I saw a video on Twitter of a man in a suit just teasing a girl, I love men in suits!!

KathrynWolfe and Adventure Guy like this.
  29. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

I was turned on today by a fabulous party with @RileyGrey! :D

RileyGrey likes this.
  30. Jessica Riley
    Chat with Me

Jessica Riley Well-Known Member

I searched for and actually found a video that I had seen a long time ago. It's a standard POV vid, but the girl in it is super hot and probably Russian. Whew. Hot!

31. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

I was turned on today knowing the Kissable @KathrynWolfe is back for her second tour at Kit Kat ranch. Gotta book her now, Kathryn is only in town for a couple of weeks.

The Kit Kat is now rocking with some of the most beautiful ladies ever. Join a few of my friends at Kit Kat including @KathrynWolfe, @cumishaamado, @DollyHart, @KikiLover and @SophiaSun

32. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me

KathrynWolfe Well-Known Member

Thank you for such a huge compliment Joe... you back!

joe carbols likes this.
  33. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me

Xo

34. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

You’re welcome!! It is just the truth @KathrynWolfe, the whole truth and nothing but the truth!!

My compliments are only exceeded by my hugs, just ask the compassionate @cumishaamado.

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  35. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me