What Should I do, its sat Nov 19th

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Nov 19, 2005.

1. I have a decsion to make to day.

Do I go to Minneapolis for the sex expo and party with my Bitch Ron Jeremy
    that I loved so much?

Should I go to Dallas to the party of the year, The margarita ball with 10
    stippers (I have paried with 6 of them)from the Clubhouse and my buddy from Pantera who owns the place. My radio host friend and his wife who I love will be there to and she has two friends that she wants me to marry one of them.

Do I stay in Las Vegas? I am having in 10 minutes lunch with Chubby Checker, then if I dont leave I will Have dinner with Heidi Fleiss and some guests I can't name, then go to backstage to the Audio Slave & Stain concert. After that Dave Chapelle, John Stewart & Triumpth the insult dog are doing a show for HBO, they want me in the audience, the dog will notice its me and they bring me on stage and rip on me. This could be fun.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

2. What to do

Definitely do the last one Dennis. It sounds like the most fun!

3. I say stay in Las Vegas Dennis and give us a full report :lol:

4. you know I love big D, both Dallas & Dennis..... if you go tell Sunny & Richard I said I miss them!

5. 8) VEGAS.......

The tireless promoter strikes again...

His future is so bright, I have to wear shades...

8) Stuart

6. I vote Vegas.......

7. Vegas.

But be warned ? Triumph is RUTHLESS.

8. Tough

That is a tough decision. I don't know what you should do but you can definitely rule out the first option. The last two seem like more fun.
    AB

9. VEGAS BABY!!

HAVE FUN FOR ALL OF US-TODAY IS MY 11TH ANNIVERSARY SO I WILL BE PARTYING HERE IN THE 'BURGH!

TRIXII32

10. I say Keep playing til the end, daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. VEGAS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Re: What to do

I AM STAYING IN LV.
    I just saw Jerry Seinfeld, cool

I am changing my clothes and going to see and meet the comics of yesteryear, this will be cool, then Din Din.

13. I say you should pick secret option #4.... drop everything and fly out to Baltimore and take Lindsey out to a nice Italian dinner (and don't laugh at her if she eats 4 plates of pasta).

14. Ron Jeremy is a character.

I watched him I believe on the show, Surreal Life.

15. If It's hapn' in Vegas...stay in Vegas!!!

16. vegas all the waaay :twisted:[/code]

17. Lindsey my dear, I love Italian food. I could eat pasta for breakfast lunch and dinner and midnight snack. :wink: :lol:

18. Good morning our little pasta eater.

I should have read this last night I didn't go to bed til 8am and I am paying the price for having to much fun!

19. Ron is my bitch, and she is miserable I did not go to the sex show, I got 3 calls on my message machine from her.

Love Ron, she is my JAP.

20. Re: What to do

OMG this was cool, Larry King hosted the show, the guests were

George Carlin
    Shelly Berman
    Jerry Lewis
    Shecky Green
    Norm Crosby
    Phyliss Diller

They all told jokes then did an hr of Q & A with Larry. They told stories of what it was like in the old with Sinatra, the mob etc. it was the best of the best with the founders of comedy in Las Vegas.

Then I rushed out to Meet Chubby Checker backstage after his show he was having a small in his suite, cool guy!

Then I went to the Hard Rock to see the last 1/2 of Beachers madhouse, they have been trying to get me to appear at the show all season. It was a nuthouse, they brought the three of us right to the front table and made three hotties move for me, I was sweet and let the 10 Misty sit on my lap, nice guy huh.
    Out came Mini Kiss, OMG they were good, I want to bring them to NV50. Then it was forty 18, 19 yr olds dancing on stage. then it was a drag queen that sang and danced he/she was hotter than most guys dates, NOT MINE!

Then they brought a comedian, Robert Kelly, who after two words saw me and went on a 10 minute rant about me and the BunnyRanch including making the light guys shine the lights on my and my guests while he beat me up, this was all flimed for a TV show. While he was ranting on me, my baby who did the cock sucking class on cathouse this season Tabitha Stevens worked her way Thru the crowd to me and he said "Look at this shit he gets all the pussy, I guess you fucked Tabitha Stevens to? I hate you! fucking prick!"

More to cum about the night later, have to go to a lunch with Hi-Fly, Heidi Fleiss, she is in one of the mansions at MGM, she has a room in it that a billionaire I can't name has and The Stones are there for lunch.

21. WOW! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :shock: :shock: :shock: :wink:

22. haha yeah chiz me too. actually i pretty much do.

23. and after dinner I could eat you too...did i just write that down?? :wink: :lol: